What are Backend Sales? Do you know the importance of this? What are the impacts or implications of these to your business? Will you understand how these kinds of sales work and how it should be improved? Worry no more! This course will be able to help you figure out all these.
Are you currently working in the sales industry? Have you encountered any backend sales? Do you want to know how to help in improving your backend sales to become more profitable? If so, you will learn in this comprehensive course the basics about backend sales and how to become more profitable for your business or the company you are working for.
In this course, you will be introduced to backend sales and learn the importance of it. You will know what the goals in this section are and help you achieve this. You will have the overview of the sales industry and understand the importance of having a great sale for higher profit. Then you will be able to learn about the critical stages in the sales department. Lastly, you will be learning about the ways in succeeding in the sales industry.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals or anyone who works in the business or corporate setting that wants to know more about backend sales.
- People who are interested in learning more about sales management and are struggling with marketing and selling their products to the market.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Backend Sales Diploma is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Business Development Specialists
- Executive Director
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Sales Specialists
|Backend Sales Diploma|
|Introduction to Backend Sales||01:00:00|
|Goals Of This Section||00:30:00|
|An Exponential Overview||01:00:00|
|Goals Of This Section||00:30:00|
|The Beauty Of Backend Sales||01:00:00|
|Expanding Your Sales|
|Sales Management – Part 01||01:00:00|
|Sales Management – Part 02||01:00:00|
|Sales Management – Part 03||01:00:00|
|Sales Management – Part 04||01:00:00|
|Sales Management – Part 05||01:00:00|
|Sales Management – Part 06||01:00:00|
|Sales Management – Part 07||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.