In today’s world electricity is king, given that all of the modern era wonders are so dependent on this. In order to use a phone, turn on a computer, run the refrigerator – you name it, all of these day to day products need electricity. But how does it work exactly? Well to find out, now you can take this Basic Electricity Course course.
There are several units of this course and you start out with learning some of the basic electrical terms used – like current, circuit etc. Following this, you look into the different forms of energy and electricity, before moving on to learning how electricity is generated using different sources. Next, you further expand your knowledge of atoms and how they relate to produce electricity. This course will also teach you about Joules – the measurement of energy, electrical transmission, principles and equations. You will further look into static and current electricity, magnets and their relation with electricity, electromagnetism, battery power principles, Faraday’s law and so much more.
The course covers a lot of concepts that are actually taught at university level. So if you want to get a head start on learning about electricity then this is the course you want.
Who is the course for?
- People interested in learning about electricity and how it works
- Professionals or students who want to brush up on the basics of electricity-related subjects
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Basic Electricity Course course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Electrical engineering
- Product designer
- Students learning about electricity
|Basic Electricity Course|
|Basic Electrical Terms||00:15:00|
|The Wonder of Electricity||00:15:00|
|More on Electrical Generation and Transmission||00:15:00|
|Electrical Principles and Application Section||00:15:00|
|Common Electrical Units used in Formulas and Equations are||00:15:00|
|Static and Current Electricity||00:30:00|
|Magnets and Electricity||00:15:00|
|Electromagnets and Electromagnetism||00:15:00|
|Understanding the Electric Charge||00:15:00|
|What is Electric Power?||01:00:00|
|Batteries Produce Electricity||00:15:00|
|Water and Electrical Principles are Very Similar||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Basic Electricity Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Basic Electricity Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.