Do you consider gaming as part of your daily routine and can’t avoid it since you feel like you can’t live without it? How about the finances involved in gaming? Are you having a hard time dealing with these? If so, then this course will be able to help you in the financial stability of gamers.
Do you consider being a game developer as your dream job? Or are you someone who has been gaming for the longest time that you cannot already avoid it? Either way, are you having issues with your financial stability due to the development of the gaming industry? If so, then this course will help you by providing you with the tips and advice for gamers. You would surely learn how to make yourself financially stable without sacrificing your passion for gaming development. You will be taught how to keep track of your spending whenever you need to play games. If you are currently having a problem with finances, you need to be able to pinpoint what the causes are and how to solve this issue. The most important part of the course is where you will be able to learn the best way to finance games and learn how to handle yourself when you have financial problems related to gaming.
Who is the course for?
- Game makers or developers who want to improve their financial status.
- People who have an interest in games which need to be guided with their financial concerns.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Financial Tips for Gamers is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Assistant Producer
- Game Designers
- Game Developer
- Game Programmer
- Product Manager
- Software Developer.
|Financial Tips for Gamers|
|Basic Concept of Internet Safety||01:00:00|
|A Simple Guide for Buying budget Gaming||01:00:00|
|Keep Track of what you Spend||00:30:00|
|Why Being Naive Can Make Your Fortune||00:30:00|
|If you Need Help Get It||01:00:00|
|Be Careful not to Get Hooked||01:00:00|
|How to Handle Difficult Conversations at Work||00:30:00|
|The Best Way to Finance Games||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Basic Tips for Gamers||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Basic Tips for Gamers||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.