Did you know, high-quality food photographs can increase the traffic of your blog up to 80%? If you are a restaurant owner or if you run a business in the culinary industry, then high-quality food photography can boost your business and increase your sale significantly. Learn food photography with the Basics of Food Photography course now.
The Basics of Food Photography course will discuss different aspects of food photography. You will learn the basics of food photography, how to capture the best shot using light and shade to make your food look delicious and eye-pleasing, common mistakes, lighting, composition, styling and many other techniques to capture the best photo of your food.
This course is ideal for food vloggers, bloggers, photographers, restaurant owners, influencers, review writers or anyone who wants to learn food photography.
- Be able to capture eye-pleasing food photography
- Use lighting and angle to highlight the beauty of the food
- Style the frame with the ingredients you have
- Learn about the common mistakes and how to avoid them
Who is this course for?
This online course is for anyone who wants to learn more about food photography and photo editing. This course will help learners from any level to learn the importance and functions of food photography.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- A good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Basics of Food Photography is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Food Vlogging
- Review Writing
|Section 01: Introduction|
|Section 02: The Basics of Food Photography|
|Camera and Lenses||00:04:00|
|Section 03: An example of a mobile photo session|
|Shooting session example||00:03:00|
|Quick editing in Lightroom mobile||00:05:00|
|Photo analyses and comparison||00:03:00|
|Section 04: Conclusion|
No Reviews found for this course.