The forex market is a challenging field; it comes with high risks that can take your whole career down. However, if you have the expertise to avoid the risks and conduct safe trading, this industry will fill your pockets fast. The Basics of Stock Market & Forex Trading course can equip you with adequate skills and the ability to thrive in this lucrative industry.
The Basics of Stock Market & Forex Trading course is designed to show you the ins and outs of forex trading. In this comprehensive course, you will learn about the fundamentals of the stock market. The course will introduce you to the basics of Forex and the different sectors of the trading market. From the informative modules, you will be able to pick up the skills to manage risks with expert hands. The course will also provide you with detailed lessons on forex volatility and market expectation. In addition, you will get the opportunity to build your competence in different trading operations.
Whether you are already in the forex business or wish to join this industry, this Basics of Stock Market & Forex Trading course will be highly valuable for your career. It will help you build a solid foundation and conduct profitable trades. Enrol now and kickstart your career.
- Deepen your knowledge about the stock market
- Understand the basics of Forex
- Enrich your knowledge of Forex volatility and market expectation
- Learn about the different aspects of the trade
- Develop the essential expertise for risk management
- Familiarise yourself with different trading operations
Who is the Course for?
- Prospective investors who have an interest in the stock market
- People who are interested in foreign exchange trading and the pros and cons of the trading business.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds. However, education and experience in accounting is an advantage.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- A good understanding of the English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however, also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days
Why Choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Basics of Stock Market & Forex Trading course is a popular qualification to possess and would be recommended for people wishing to pursue a career in:
- Forex Market Analyst
- Account Manager
- Exchange Operations Associate
- Financial Analyst
- Personal Financial Advisor
- Securities Sales Agent
|Basics of Stock Market & Forex Trading|
|Understanding the stock market||01:00:00|
|What is Forex?||01:00:00|
|Basics of currency conversion||01:00:00|
|Forex Volatility And Market Expectation||01:00:00|
|Aspects Of The Trade||01:00:00|
|Expert Trading Options||01:00:00|
|Other Trading Options||01:00:00|
|One Final Option||00:30:00|
|Guide To Listing on LSE||00:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam-Basics of Stock Market & Forex Trading||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Basics of Stock Market & Forex Trading||00:20:00|