Understanding how the stock market or Forex trading works can help you make a lot of money. But without the right guidance it can also cost you a lot. If you would like to learn how all of these work, then you should definitely consider getting this easy and simple Basics of Stock Market & Forex Trading course.
This course – as the name suggests – is a basic introduction to stock market & Forex trading and as such it starts by providing you an introduction into the financial world. You will further learn about stock market trends, understand currency conversion and statistics as well. The course gives you a look into Forex volatility and what you can expect from the market. You will also expect to look into the aspects of trading, risk management, “Buzz” words and different trading options.
Getting this course will help develop your understanding of the financial market and see to the fact that you make your money work for you instead of working for the money.
Who is the course for?
- Prospective investors who have an interest in the stock market
- People who are interested in foreign exchange trading and the pros and cons of the trading business.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, an education and experience in accounting is an advantage.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Basics of Stock Market & Forex Trading course is a popular qualification to possess and would be recommended for people wishing to pursue a career in:
- Forex Market Analyst
- Account Manager
- Exchange Operations Associate
- Financial Analyst
- Personal Financial Advisor
- Securities Sales Agent
|Basics of Stock Market & Forex Trading|
|Understanding the stock market||01:00:00|
|What is Forex?||01:00:00|
|Basics of currency conversion||01:00:00|
|Forex Volatility And Market Expectation||01:00:00|
|Aspects Of The Trade||01:00:00|
|Expert Trading Options||01:00:00|
|Other Trading Options||01:00:00|
|One Final Option||00:30:00|
|Guide To Listing on LSE||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam-Basics of Stock Market & Forex Trading||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Basics of Stock Market & Forex Trading||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.