The beauty therapy market is worth billions in today’s market. Everyone gets a manicure or pedicure these days including men and women, given that it is no longer a feminine thing but rather something that people just do in order to look good and take care of themselves. Now if you are interested in manicures and pedicures – be it for personal or professional reasons this Beauty Therapy: Manicure & Pedicure course can definitely teach you a thing or two about this.
This starts out with by discussing the benefits of manicures and pedicure, and gel nails in the first chapter. Next you learn about the nail structure before moving onto a step by step guide provided for you to learn the basic manicure pedicure process. Next you learn to apply French manicure as a speciality also through observing various steps. Following this you will further learn about technique for nail filing for different shapes, clipping nails, hand massage, nail polishing and pedicure treatment. This continues further as you also learn about removing hard skin, foot massage and taking care of feet.
So if this catches your drift you should definitely get this course, given that there is a lot you can learn about manicure and pedicures from here.
Who is the course for?
- People interested in learning about how to take care of your nails
- Professionals who wish to learn more about manicure and pedicure to implement in their jobs
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Beauty Therapy: Manicure & Pedicure course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Beauty therapist
- Beauty salon owner