Before embarking in the leadership courses, you must learn how to define leadership and how you should use your potentials to be able to become a globally competitive leader. This course discusses the importance of leadership and how it could affect the dynamics of the business or your company.
The most effective characteristic that causes a considerable measure of issues both socially and individually is to have no ability conduct tests that should be neutral among the team members. As a leader and team player, you should be able to know how to conduct a meeting and learn to understand the point of view of your members and this would only take hours or even minutes to be done. Furthermore, since this course is about becoming a great leader and become a great team player, you need to be able to relate to them for the success of your team.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who are helping people cope up with their careers and who want to earn more knowledge on leadership.
- People who have the interest to learn the ways to become a good leader.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Become a Great Leader is useful course, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Career Coach
- Guidance Counsellors
- Life Coach
|Become a Great Leader - Updated Version|
|Module 01: Introduction to Leadership||00:30:00|
|Module 02: Inspiration and Leadership||00:30:00|
|Module 03: Setting Goals and Time Management||00:22:00|
|Module 04: Body Language and Effective Communication||00:30:00|
|Module 05: Self-Esteem and Assertiveness Skills||00:24:00|
|Module 06: Business Management and Corporate Behaviour||00:16:00|
|Module 07: Meeting Management||00:21:00|
|Module 08: Project Management||00:23:00|
|Module 09: Risk Management||00:19:00|
|Module 10: Team Work and Team Building||00:20:00|
|Module 11: Performance Management||00:17:00|
|Module 12: Critical Thinking: Implications for Leadership||00:20:00|
|Become a Great Leader - Old Version|
|Introduction to Leadership in Business||00:30:00|
|Why It’s Important to Understand Your Dark Side||01:00:00|
|Way to Lead and Influence People||01:00:00|
|Keys for success in working relationships||01:00:00|
|The Easy Secret to Getting the Most from Your Team||00:30:00|
|10 Ways to Be a Better Leader||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam – Become a Great Leader||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Become a Great Leader||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.