Do you want to build your career as a web developer? Want to create amazing games and give your ideas a shape? This is the chance for you. Learn how you can create games like a pro from this Become HTML5 Game Developer: Zero to Pro Tutorial course and take your first step to be a professional game developer. This course will guide you to create games for various devices from scratch.
This Become HTML5 Game Developer: Zero to Pro Tutorial course will teach you the functions of HTML 5 from scratch. You will learn how you can create stunning games and applications using HTML5. You will learn to use different web servers, GitHub, intending interactivity, animating your games and many other functions. You will be able to create collapse games, design your grids and use different physics principles in your game design.
This course will teach you how to create realistic and interactive games and keep the players attracted. You’ll be able to create fascinating and interactive games after completing this course.
- Understand the basics of HTML5
- Learn how to create stunning games using HTML5 for multiple browsers
- Learn how HTML file 5 Works for mobile, desktop and other devices
- Get to know about multiplayer game creation
- Learn how to use web sockets for game designing
- Understand how to create interactive games for clients
- Create different effects and add them in your game using HTML 5
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to learn web designing or web development. The course will teach you the functions of HTML 5 and how to design websites using HTML 5.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Become HTML5 Game Developer: Zero to Pro Tutorial is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Software Engineers
- Game Developers
- Game Designers
- Game Testers
|Unit 01: Introduction|
|Module 01: Introduction||00:02:00|
|Module 02: Setting up a web server on Windows||00:04:00|
|Module 03: Setting up a web server on a Mac||00:07:00|
|Module 04: Setting up a web server on Linux||00:05:00|
|Module 05: Creating, testing and inspecting your test page||00:04:00|
|Unit 02: Getting started with the HTML5 Canvas|
|Module 01: Introducing HTML5 canvas||00:13:00|
|Module 02: Screen refreshing and multiple sprites||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Multiple sprite states and destroying sprites||00:11:00|
|Module 04: Hit testing and displaying text||00:08:00|
|Module 05: Using sprite sheets||00:07:00|
|Unit 03: Animating your sprites|
|Module 01: Introducing frame animation||00:08:00|
|Module 02: Canvas transforms||00:07:00|
|Module 03: Adding user interaction to control the sprite||00:03:00|
|Unit 04: Let's make a noise|
|Module 01: Using the AudioContext interface||00:05:00|
|Module 02: Controlling volume and adding music||00:03:00|
|Module 03: Adding Sound to a simple game||00:02:00|
|Unit 05: Creating a collapse game|
|Module 01: Initialising the collapse game||00:07:00|
|Module 02: Understanding the game states||00:02:00|
|Module 03: Using recursion to find connected sprites||00:07:00|
|Module 04: Removing sprites and handling drop down||00:05:00|
|Unit 06: Physics is fun|
|Module 01: Introducing the Matter physics engine||00:06:00|
|Module 02: Adding physics bodies to sprites||00:04:00|
|Module 03: Adding mouse events to the physics engine||00:08:00|
|Module 04: Controlling sprite animations with physics||00:04:00|
|Unit 07: Using Spritoon|
|Module 01: Using the Spritoon online app||00:07:00|
|Module 02: Rigging a character||00:07:00|
|Module 03: Overview of the Spritoon library||00:07:00|
|Module 04: Using matrices||00:05:00|
|Unit 08: OK - we know enough, let's make a real game|
|Module 01: Save the bear||00:07:00|
|Module 02: Controlling the user character and adding a UI||00:05:00|
|Module 03: Adding a download progress bar||00:03:00|
|Module 04: Adding on screen instructions and multiple level||00:06:00|
|Unit 09: Platformers|
|Module 01: Preloading and scrolling a platform game||00:09:00|
|Module 02: Handling the user character||00:05:00|
|Module 03: Collision testing||00:07:00|
|Unit 10: Games where the computer is the opponent|
|Module 01: Initialising the board||00:07:00|
|Module 02: Adding player moves||00:12:00|
|Module 03: Adding computer moves||00:07:00|
|Unit 11: Card games|
|Module 01: Initialising the game||00:07:00|
|Module 02: Drag and drop||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Dealing from the stack||00:04:00|
|Unit 12: Save and Load|
|Module 01: Save and load – server-side||00:09:00|
|Module 02: Save and load – client-side||00:06:00|
|Unit 13: Particle effects|
|Module 01: Introducing particle effects||00:06:00|
|Module 02: Adding a spirit image to a particle||00:03:00|
|Module 03: Adding an emitter and gravity||00:07:00|
|Module 04: Using global composite operations||00:03:00|
|Module 05: Adding particle effects to a game||00:02:00|
|Unit 14: Multi-player games|
|Module 01: Installing node.js and creating an app||00:05:00|
|Module 02: Handling server-side code||00:06:00|
|Module 03: Handling client-side code||00:05:00|
|Unit 15: Professional tools|
|Module 01: Adobe Animate||00:09:00|
|Module 02: Texture Packer and Physics Editor||00:03:00|
|Module 03: Cocos2d Creator||00:07:00|
|Module 04: Phaser.js||00:06:00|
No Reviews found for this course.