Build a solid photography foundation with the Beginner Course For Professional Photographer. This course is designed to provide you with the fundamental skills of photography and take you a step closer to becoming a professional photographer.
In this Beginner Course For the professional Photographer course, first, you will learn the basic camera settings. Then the course will move to a bit more advanced setting. You will acquire the skills to create excellent compositions. It will show you the techniques of using natural light for photography. This comprehensive course will show you the techniques of landscape and flash photography. You will become skilled in choosing the right lenses. Within a few steps, this online photography course will give you adequate skills to start your journey.
The Beginner Course For professional Photographer course is the most convenient place to get basic photography knowledge. Enrol in the course and learn the ABC’s of photography
- Understand the basic camera setting
- Get valuable tips for sharp focusing and choosing the write shutter speed
- Learn the techniques to use neutral lighting for capturing beautiful photos
- Improve your understanding of different lenses
- Pick up helpful techniques of photography
Who is this course for?
This Beginner Course For professional Photographer course is for those interested in learning the skills of photography from the primary level.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Beginner Course For professional Photographer course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
|Unit 1- Beginner Camera Settings|
|Module 1- Use the Exposure Triangle||00:07:00|
|Module 2- The ISO Setting||00:07:00|
|Module 3- Exposure Compensation||00:07:00|
|Module 4- Basic of Aperture||00:06:00|
|Module 5- Lense Apertures||00:08:00|
|Unit 2- More Advanced Camera Settings|
|Module 1- 5 Tips to Tack Sharp Focus||00:10:00|
|Module 2- Choosing Right Shutter Speed||00:03:00|
|Module 3- Using Histogram||00:08:00|
|Module 4- Depth of Field- Compacts||00:04:00|
|Module 5- Depth of Field- SLR||00:07:00|
|Module 6- Camera Shake||00:07:00|
|Unit 3- Improve Images with Natural Lighting|
|Module 1- Top Shade||00:06:00|
|Module 2- Dealing with the Sun when Taking Portrait||00:03:00|
|Module 3- Direction of Light||00:08:00|
|Module 4- Avoiding White Skies||00:03:00|
|Module 5- How to Retain Ambient Light||00:04:00|
|Module 6- Better Indoor Portraits Using Window Light Part 1||00:07:00|
|Module 7- Better Indoor Portraits Using Window Light Part 2||00:03:00|
|Module 8- Create a Great Look Using Backlight||00:06:00|
|Module 9- How to Improve the Portraits Using a Reflector||00:07:00|
|Unit 4- Improve Your Images Using Better Composition|
|Module 1- Use the Rule of Thirds for Improved Composition||00:05:00|
|Module 2- Better Composition Using Diagonal Lines||00:08:00|
|Module 3- Using Leading Lines to Create More Dramatic Images||00:08:00|
|Module 4- Using Repeating Patterns for More Impact||00:03:00|
|Module 5- Frame within Frame||00:03:00|
|Module 6- Blur the Background for More Impact||00:03:00|
|Module 7- Blur the Background to Isolate Your Subject||00:05:00|
|Module 8- Cluttered Backgrounds||00:04:00|
|Module 9- Abstract Backgrounds||00:03:00|
|Module 10- Shrubs Background||00:03:00|
|Unit 5- Tips on Posing for Portraits|
|Module 1- Full Length Posing Tips||00:05:00|
|Module 2- Family or Small Group Poses- Standing Poses||00:08:00|
|Module 3- Family or Small Group Poses- Seated Poses||00:12:00|
|Module 4 – Individual Natural and Relaxed Female Poses||00:08:00|
|Module 5- Ideas for Photographing Children, 4-6 Months Old||00:07:00|
|Module 6- Ideas for Photographing Children, 9-12 Months Old||00:07:00|
|Unit 6- Landscapes and Scenery|
|Module 1- Landscape Photography tips||00:21:00|
|Module 2- How to Take Better Photos in the Snow||00:08:00|
|Unit 7- Flash Photography|
|Module 1- Bouncing the Flash Part 1||00:05:00|
|Module 2- Bouncing the Flash Part 2||00:05:00|
|Module 3- Better Results Using Your Camera’s Built-in-Flash – Soften the Shadows||00:06:00|
|Module 4- Balance Flash Ambient||00:05:00|
|Unit 8- Information and Tips on Using Lenses|
|Module 1- Lens focal length: Perspective||00:05:00|
|Module 2- Lens Focal Length: Field of View||00:03:00|
|Module 3- Lens Focal Length: Depth of Field||00:04:00|
|Unit 9- Other General Techniques|
|Module 1- Half Pressed Shutter Technique||00:07:00|
|Module 2- How to Take Photos of Fireworks||00:10:00|
|Module 3- Use Fashion Photographer’s Perspective||00:01:00|
|Unit 10- How to Take a Flattering Profile or PR Photo|
|Module 1- Fun and Dramatic Portrait||00:02:00|
|Module 2- Refining the Basic Profile or PR Image||00:07:00|
|Module 3- Basic Technique Using Top Shade||00:04:00|
No Reviews found for this course.