With the abundant use of technology, the teaching process and techniques are changing and being dependent on technology as well. Learn about the latest changes in the teaching system with this Blended Learning Course for Teachers level 4 course and make your teaching strategies more effective.
This Blended Learning Course for Teachers level 4 course will teach you the benefits of blended learning techniques and how you can use these techniques. You will be able to understand different blended learning techniques and their application in different learning environments from this course. This course will provide you with the skills to use digital equipment for teaching, understand your students and communicate with them effectively. You will be able to teach special education needed children, asses the exam paper and review with the help of technology.
The easily understandable modules will help you to get used to the changes in the teaching system with step-by-step instructions. You will attain the ability to work as a teaching assistant from this course.
- Learn about the fundamentals of blended learning
- Understand which online learning models to choose for different learning environments
- Be able to choose the right software and equipment for your curriculum
- Gain the trust of the school to work within their policies
- Learn how to mark, assess and review with technology
- Incorporate the right development plans for each curriculum
- Gain the skills to teach SENCO children with blended learning technique
- Gain the ability to work as a teaching assistant
- Be able to build a strong and friendly relationship with students
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive Blended Learning Course for Teachers level 4 course is ideal for anyone who wants to learn more about blended learning techniques. This course will be helpful for individuals who are working in the education industry or want to build their careers in this industry.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Blended Learning Course for Teachers level 4 course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Teaching Assistants
- Educational Instructors
- SEN Teachers
- Student Support Workers
- Nursery Teachers
- Nursery Nurses
|Blended Learning Course for Teachers level 4|
|Introduction to Blended Learning||00:19:00|
|Problems and Opportunities||00:18:00|
|Choose the Model||00:28:00|
|Use of Technology – Part I||00:27:00|
|Use of Technology – Part II||00:20:00|
|Working with the School and Its Policies||00:25:00|
|Discussion on Curriculum, Assessment and Monitoring||00:23:00|
|Learn to Implement ICT, Literacy and Numeracy Development Process as a TA||00:15:00|
|Child Development and the SEN Support||00:17:00|
|Understanding Behaviour & Relationships as a TA||00:21:00|
|Experienced TAs Maintain Strong Communications with the Students||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.