Bookkeeping and managing payrolls are very important for a company as they eventually need to keep books by law for at least 6 years. This has made accounting technicians or professionals in charge of a company’s finances to learn the secrets behind professional bookkeeping. If you are a business owner yourself or acting as an accounts manager, you might feel the necessity of understanding bookkeeping and payroll management. These skills add values to your career and give you what it takes to stand out in the crowd by proving yourself by accurately record financial purchases, sales, and receipts. This course is designed especially for you to deliver the rules of bookkeeping and professional tips that will help you in the long run. After successfully completing this course, you will be able to handle any kind of accounting records, manage compensations of your employees, prepare professional invoices and also prepare statements that help your business to take better decision.The course is intended to prepare you get a complete control of the entire cycle of finance aspects of your company. Anybody facing this process would be in a position to add more value to their organizations and in the long run get greater expert and quicker growth.
In this course you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information of Bookkeeping, Payroll Management & Career in Accounting.
Who is this course for?
- This course will be ideal for business owners and business professionals who would like to understand better the transactions and controls used in business.
- This course would be ideal for anyone who is interested in accounting as a future career.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Accounts & Payroll Management course will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following professionals:
- Payroll Administrator
- Accounting Clerk
- Bookkeeping Assistant
- Account Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Office Manager
- Accounts Payable Clerk.
- Accounts Receivable Clerk.
- Payroll Clerk
- Staff Accountant.
|Accounting Career Basics|
|A Career in Accounting: Tips on How You Can be Successful||00:30:00|
|Accountancy Auditing Careers||00:30:00|
|Accountancy Career Change||00:30:00|
|Accountancy Career: The Reasons Why You Should Choose Accounting||01:00:00|
|Accounting/Accountancy Career: Steps to Success||00:30:00|
|Accounting Auditing Careers||00:30:00|
|Accounting Careers in Pontypridd||00:30:00|
|Accounting Careers: Promising Opportunities and Tips||00:30:00|
|Accounting Principles and Tulsa||00:30:00|
|Accounting Software for Small Businesses||00:30:00|
|Accounting Terms – Profit, Loss and Other Terms||00:30:00|
|Accounting Career Fundamentals|
|Advanced Accounting Career Training||00:30:00|
|Careers in Accountancy||01:00:00|
|Church Accounting Software||00:30:00|
|Finding an Accounting Job||00:30:00|
|Free Accounting Software||00:30:00|
|List of Accounting Careers||00:30:00|
|Services in Financial Accounting||00:30:00|
|Successful Career in Accounting Even if You’re Hit Forty!||00:30:00|
|The Benefits of an Accountancy Career||00:30:00|
|Types of Accountancy Career||00:30:00|
|Bookkeeping & Payroll Basics|
|Module One – Introduction||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Basic Terminology||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Basic Terminology (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Accounting Methods||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Keeping Track of Your Business||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Understanding the Balance Sheet||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Other Financial Statements||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Payroll Accounting Terminology||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – End of Period Procedures||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Financial Planning, Budgeting and Control||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Auditing Corporate Behavior||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|What Is Payroll?||00:30:00|
|Principles Of Payroll Systems||01:00:00|
|Confidentiality And Security Of Information||00:30:00|
|Effective Payroll Processing||01:00:00|
|Increasing Payroll Efficiency||01:00:00|
|Risk Management in Payroll||00:30:00|
|When Workers Leave Employment||01:00:00|
|Paye and Payroll for Employers||01:00:00|
|Tell HMRC about a New Employee||01:00:00|
|Net And Gross Pay||00:30:00|
|Statutory Sick Pay||00:30:00|
|Minimum Wage for Different types of Work||01:00:00|
|Recommended Reading : Bookkeeping, Payroll Management & Career in Accounting||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Bookkeeping, Payroll Management & Career in Accounting||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Bookkeeping, Payroll Management & Career in Accounting||00:30:00|