Everybody has an upset stomach from time to time, sometimes you have gas, and at different circumstances, you feel squeamish or sick. There might be times when you can’t go to the toilet for a considerable length of time, constipated as can be, yet there are different days when diarrhoea strikes and you can’t quit going! With the greater part of non-life threatening medical conditions, there are two ways that you can manage IBS; Option one is to visit your specialist and get an endorsed pharmaceutical medication and take it. The second option is to do things the natural way, managing your condition utilising just treatment techniques and substances that in numerous illustrations have been utilised for a huge number of years.
In this course, we will highlight a few solutions that your specialist is probably going to endorse for IBS and the likely adverse outcomes of utilising them. The principle centre of this course is solidly settled on giving all of you the information you would ever require about managing IBS 100% naturally. By the end of this course, students will have the courage to at least try to handle irritable bowel syndrome naturally before turning to chemical-based pharmaceutical medications since managing the issue naturally is essentially a better way of doing so.
Who is the course for?
- This course is open to anyone.
- Individuals who suffer from irritable bowel syndrome.
- Individuals who believe in natural healing and want to do things the natural way.
- Geriatrics mainly.
- People working in healthcare such as nurses to help them improve their professional development.
- For those who have experience of IBS and are interested in alternative treatments.
- Health or allied professionals with an interest in irritable bowel syndrome.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Bowel Syndrome Healing Diploma is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Nutritional Therapists.
- Nutrition and Lifestyle Coaches
- Health & Wellness Coaches.
- Health practitioners.
|Bowel Syndrome Healing Diploma|
|What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome?||01:00:00|
|What are the most common symptoms?||01:00:00|
|How does Western medicine treat irritable bowel syndrome?||00:30:00|
|Approaching irritable bowel syndrome a bit more than holistically…||00:30:00|
|Controlling irritable bowel syndrome through diet||01:00:00|
|Stress management is critical||01:00:00|
|What does traditional Chinese medicine tell us about IBS?||01:00:00|
|Supplements and herbs for IBS||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Bowel Syndrome Healing Diploma||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Bowel Syndrome Healing Diploma||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.