Do you want to reduce the dissension and enhance the connections in your professional life? This course can enable you to do that by uncovering the hidden cause behind a tonne of the disagreements and miscommunication we as a whole face—generational contrasts.
Understanding the background, states of mind and work styles of every generation is important for a manager. If they need to successfully mentor and communicate at that point understanding these differences is central to making a quiet and respectful workplace for all employees. This course will enable you to figure out how to characterise a generation. You will likewise take in the qualities of each of the four generations and learn how to manage their uniqueness.
Who is the course for?
- Business owners.
- Team leaders
- Individuals who want to bridge the generation gap at the workplace.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Bridging the Generation Gap in The Workplace Course will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following careers:
- Supervisor at different workplaces.
- Much more.
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – History||00:30:00|
|Module Three – Traditionalist||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Baby Boomers||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Generation X||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Generation Y||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Differentiations Between||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Finding Common Ground||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Conflict Management (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Conflict Management (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – The Power of 4||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Bridging the Generation Gap in the Workplace Course- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Bridging the Generation Gap in the Workplace Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Bridging the Generation Gap in the Workplace Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.