Why do some businesses thrive, while others die out of neglect? To encourage business growth an organization needs people who can come up with new ideas, sustainable business models, attainable financial projections and targeted business development plans that make a huge impact. In this course, we’ll concentrate on the essentials of effective business development. You’ll learn how to evaluate market opportunities, communicate business value and risks, and pitch new growth activities.
Who is the course for
This course is for students who are willing to start a new business as well as for Business owners who are looking for new frameworks that can help them take their business to an advanced level.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Graduates with Budget Planning for Business qualify to:
- Business Analyst
- Human resource generalist
- Operations Manager
- Marketing Specialist
- Venture into entrepreneurship
- Creating your own successful businesses from the ground up.
|Budget Planning for Business|
|Businesses Budgeting Basics||00:15:00|
|Steps To Better Business Budgeting||00:15:00|
|How And What To Consider When Preparing A Business Plan And Budget||01:00:00|
|The Ins And Outs Of Corporate Budgeting||00:15:00|
|Including Social Business Budgets In The Plan||00:15:00|
|Impacts Of Debts On Business Budgets||00:15:00|
|Managing Business Budgets And Finances Together||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Budget Planning for Business||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Budget Planning for Business||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.