Gain the skills to create an integrated 3-statement budget model in Excel and drive business success. This Build an Integrated 3- Statement Budget Model in Excel course will guide you through preparing a budget statement model to establish business goals.
The core elements of a 3-statement budget model are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement. In this course, you will get step-by-step instructions on how to create a budget model in Excel and forecast your business’s income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement. You will learn how to track revenue and expenses, and determine how the cash conversion cycle works. In addition, you will explore how to make dynamic validation checks to improve data value. The Build an Integrated 3- Statement Budget Model in Excel program will then take you through optimizing your model and create a print-ready summary statement. Finally, you will be able to forecast your business’s future cash position and financial health.
- Be able to forecast income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement
- Have a solid grasp of budgeting
- Learn how to calculate sales budget
- Know how to calculate working flow capital
- Learn how to make dynamic validation checks
- Explore how to optimize your model
- Be able to create a print-ready summary statement
Who Is This Course For?
Professionals interested in learning how to create a 3-statement budget model in Excel can take this Build an Integrated 3- Statement Budget Model in Excel course. Learning the skills will have professionals manage the cash flow of a business and plan for business success. The skills gained from this training will provide excellent opportunities for career advancement.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT skills are required to take this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. And, you will also receive a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy for £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos and materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- United Kingdom & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet and desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- Substantial career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Build an Integrated 3- Statement Budget Model in Excel Course provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as:
- Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst
- Financial Business Analyst
- Financial Planning Manager
- Financial Controller
|Module 01: Getting Ready|
|About this Course||00:02:00|
|Enable the Developer Tab in Excel||00:01:00|
|Install Magnimetrics Tools in Excel||00:02:00|
|What is Budgeting?||00:06:00|
|Excel Functions Refresher||00:09:00|
|Discuss Source Files||00:05:00|
|Module 02: Income Statement|
|Let’s get started||00:02:00|
|Create the Sales Budget||00:05:00|
|Forecasting Performance Part 1||00:05:00|
|Forecasting Performance Part 2||00:05:00|
|Starting the Income Statement||00:05:00|
|Direct Material Costs||00:05:00|
|Production Staff Cost||00:11:00|
|Starting the Income Statement||00:05:00|
|Issues with linked files||00:01:00|
|Mapping the Expenses Budget||00:03:00|
|Expense on Spare Parts||00:04:00|
|Depreciation Expense and PPE Schedule||00:07:00|
|Amortization Expense and Intangibles Schedule||00:03:00|
|Interest Expense and Investment Loan Schedule||00:09:00|
|Interest Expense and Working Capital Loan||00:07:00|
|Module 03: Balance Sheet|
|Starting the Balance Sheet||00:02:00|
|PPE, Intangibles and Deferred Tax Assets||00:02:00|
|Cash Conversion Cycle Historical Review||00:06:00|
|Working Capital – Annualized Sales and Cost of Goods Sold||00:07:00|
|Working Capital – Inventory||00:06:00|
|Working Capital – Receivables||00:03:00|
|Working Capital – Payables||00:02:00|
|Investment and Working Capital Loans||00:01:00|
|Retained Earnings & Pre-tax Profit||00:07:00|
|Share Capital and Reserves||00:02:00|
|Module 04: Cash Flow Statement|
|Link the Cash Flow Statement||00:12:00|
|Module 05: Improving Our Model|
|Dynamic Validation Checks||00:10:00|
|Bank Covenants Check||00:09:00|
|Module 06: Optimizing Our Model|
|Optimizations in Admin and Selling Expenses||00:08:00|
|Assumptions and Dynamic Scenarios||00:13:00|
|Module 07: Sharing Our Model|
|Create a Print-ready Summary Statement||00:17:00|
|Group Model Sections||00:02:00|
|Save Without Links||00:02:00|
|Module 08: Conclusion|
|Module 09: Additional Lectures and Learning Materials|
|Running a Monte Carlo Simulation in Excel||00:19:00|
|Mapping a Trial Balance to Create Financial Statements||00:13:00|
|Sensitivity Analysis in Excel Models||00:07:00|
|Pareto Analysis in Excel (80/20 Rule)||00:08:00|
|Create a Dynamic Sales Dashboard to Visualize Data||00:22:00|
No Reviews found for this course.