The easily understandable and bite-size lesson will help you to memorize and gain the skills you need to be an app developer. All you need is the willingness to learn and practice the skills.
- Learn the differences between Vue, React and Angular apps
- Be able to create different apps using Vue, React and Angular libraries
- Node application for different purposes
- Understand the usability of to do MVC applications
- Gain the skills to create style and update apps with CSS
- Update and filter list gain the ability to built Vue, Angular and React apps confidently
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to learn app development using Vue, React or Angular.js libraries. This course will teach you to create and update your apps through lessons with step by step process.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Building a project (TodoMVC Application) in Vue, React and Angular is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Web Designers
- App Developers
- Software Engineers
|Unit 01: Introduction|
|Module 01: Introduction||00:07:00|
|Unit 02: Vue TodoMVC|
|Module 01: Scaffolding a Vue TodoMVC Application||00:15:00|
|Module 02: Programming a Vue TodoMVC Application||00:17:00|
|Module 03: Styling a Vue TodoMVC Application||00:06:00|
|Module 04: Vue TodoMVC Application Summary||00:01:00|
|Unit 03: React TodoMVC|
|Module 01: Scaffolding a React TodoMVC Application||00:10:00|
|Module 02: Programming a React TodoMVC Application’s Views||00:13:00|
|Module 03: Adding Interactivity to a React TodoMVC Application||00:20:00|
|Module 04: React TodoMVC Summary||00:02:00|
|Unit 04: Angular TodoMVC|
|Module 01: Scaffolding an Angular TodoMVC Application||00:21:00|
|Module 02: Displaying Components in an Angular TodoMVC Application||00:11:00|
|Module 03: Adding Interactivity to an Angular TodoMVC Application||00:16:00|
|Module 04: Angular TodoMVC Summ-A-ry||00:04:00|
|Unit 05: Conclusion|
|Module 01: Conclusion||00:01:00|
No Reviews found for this course.