The administration department in business organisations bears a lot of responsibilities. That is why only skilled professionals are hired in this sector. If you want to pursue a career in business administration, the Diploma in Business Administration and Management Course will be the best training ground for you. It will introduce you to the vital aspects of business administration and give you the skills to cope with the workload.
The Diploma in Business Administration and Management Course will provide you with a theoretical and practical understanding of business administration. You will develop the knowledge and ability required for operations management, project management and process management. The informative modules will educate you on the techniques of business analysis and strategic analysis. In addition, you will receive training on customer care and build the skills to provide excellent customer service. This beneficial course also aims to assist you in improving your organisational skills, negotiation skills and ability to resolve conflicts.
After you successfully complete this Diploma in Business Administration and Management Course, you will receive a certificate. This certificate will add significant value to your resume and help you get your dream job. Join now and boost your career.
- Learn the fundamentals of operations management
- Develop the essential knowledge and skills for business analysis and strategic analysis
- Understand the core principles of project management
- Build adequate skills to provide quality customer service
- Gain deep insights into the fundamentals of process management
- Grasp the strategies of conflict resolution
- Improve your organisation, negotiation and time management skills
Who is the Course for?
- Interested in Business Administration and Management
- Professionals working in the business industry
- People who are interested in learning about all Managing Payroll and its functions
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- A good understanding of the English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however, also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Business Administration and Management Course will be beneficial for careers like:
- Account Manager
- Business Development Specialist
- Communication Department Head
- Executive Producers
- Financial Manager/Staff
- Group Account Director
- Human Resources Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Public Relations Officer
- Social Media Specialist
|Business Administration and Management - Updated Version|
|Introduction to Business Management||00:25:00|
|Introduction to Business Analysis||00:14:00|
|Strategic Analysis and Product Scope||00:28:00|
|Business Development and Succession Planning||00:24:00|
|Business Process Management||00:44:00|
|Planning & Forecasting Operations||00:21:00|
|Management of Cash and Credit||00:19:00|
|Managing Risk and Recovery||00:26:00|
|Human Resource Management||00:19:00|
|Motivation and Counselling||00:19:00|
|Business Administration and Management - Old Version|
|What is Business Administration?||00:30:00|
|Business and Organisations||00:15:00|
|Management of Business||00:30:00|
|Business Organization Perspectives||00:30:00|
|Approaches to Leadership||00:30:00|
|Definition of Management||00:30:00|
|Characteristics of Management||00:30:00|
|Management Functions/Process of Management||00:30:00|
|Nature of Management||00:30:00|
|Levels of Management||00:30:00|
|Characteristics of Professional Managers||00:30:00|
|Principles of Management||00:30:00|
|What Is Payroll?||00:30:00|
|Principles Of Payroll Systems||01:00:00|
|Confidentiality And Security Of Information||00:30:00|
|Effective Payroll Processing||01:00:00|
|Increasing Payroll Efficiency||01:00:00|
|Risk Management in Payroll||00:30:00|
|When Workers Leave Employment||01:00:00|
|Paye and Payroll for Employers||01:00:00|
|Tell HMRC about a New Employee||01:00:00|
|Net And Gross Pay||00:30:00|
|Statutory Sick Pay||00:30:00|
|Minimum Wage for Different types of Work||01:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Business Administration and Management||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Business Administration and Management||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.