Business Administration is the study of different management departments and roles of the components in business. In business administration, you need to learn about the principles, Organizations, Decision making and Leadership. Through this course, you will also learn all the knowledge and information management, its characteristics, its nature, levels and principles. You will also.
Payroll is a very big part of any company, as it helps manage the company’s finances when it comes to employee salaries. There is a huge demand for people who can use their skills in this department as there are a lot of numbers that need to be taken care of. You will also learn the basics of payroll and managing it efficiently through the course. Find out how to manage business and its clients and employee payroll system in this course.
Who is the course for?
- Interested in Business Administration and Management
- Professionals working in the business industry
- People who are interested in learning about all Managing Payroll and its functions
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Business Administration Course will be useful and would be beneficial for every kind of occupations and careers like:
- Account Manager
- Business Development Specialist
- Communication Department Head
- Executive Producers
- Financial Manager/Staff
- Group Account Director
- Human Resources Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Public Relations Officer
- Social Media Specialist
|What is Business Administration?||00:30:00|
|Business and Organisations||00:15:00|
|Management of Business||00:30:00|
|Business Organization Perspectives||00:30:00|
|Approaches to Leadership||00:30:00|
|Definition of Management||00:30:00|
|Characteristics of Management||00:30:00|
|Management Functions/Process of Management||00:30:00|
|Nature of Management||00:30:00|
|Levels of Management||00:30:00|
|Characteristics of Professional Managers||00:30:00|
|Principles of Management||00:30:00|
|What Is Payroll?||00:30:00|
|Principles Of Payroll Systems||01:00:00|
|Confidentiality And Security Of Information||00:30:00|
|Effective Payroll Processing||01:00:00|
|Increasing Payroll Efficiency||01:00:00|
|Risk Management in Payroll||00:30:00|
|When Workers Leave Employment||01:00:00|
|Paye and Payroll for Employers||01:00:00|
|Tell HMRC about a New Employee||01:00:00|
|Net And Gross Pay||00:30:00|
|Statutory Sick Pay||00:30:00|
|Minimum Wage for Different types of Work||01:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Business Administration and Management||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Business Administration and Management||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.