Do you want to help your company remain competitive and profitable? Do you want to learn the tools and behaviours that are required to ensure a successful Lean Enterprise? If yes, then enroll now and benefit from this course.
In the today’s business world, there is rising interest in innovativeness, development and uniqueness. This thus has made a developing interest for companies to be enterprising. Our Business Enterprise course has been produced in close association with industry specialists to give you the business information and work experience you need to progress in management positions all through the enterprising service sector or set up your own business. This course helps entrepreneurs and managers comprehend what moves they have to make to guarantee their organisation is protected and prepared for a broad range of hazards and potential business disturbances. It also offers a thorough approach to consider business congruity, risk alleviation, crisis response and recovery. Finally, you will go through an abundance of information that can enable your business to survive and thrive through unfavourable circumstances.
Who is the course for?
- Individuals who want to learn more about the business enterprise.
- Industrial Engineers.
- Individuals who want to boost their career.
- Leaders who want a better understanding of Lean Concepts.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Business Enterprise Theory is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Executive Officer.
- Business administrator.
- Human resources director.
- Marketing Assistant.
- Project director.
|Business Enterprise Theory|
|The Machine Process||01:00:00|
|The Use of Loan Credit||01:00:00|
|Modern Business Capital||02:00:00|
|The Theory of Modern Welfare||01:00:00|
|Business Principles in Law and Politics||01:00:00|
|The Cultural Incidence of the Machine Process||01:00:00|
|The Natural Decay of Business Enterprise||00:30:00|
|Business Process Management|
|The Fundamentals of Business Process Management||00:30:00|
|Defining Business Process Management||00:30:00|
|The Business Process Life Cycle||00:15:00|
|The Vision Phase||00:15:00|
|The Design Phase||01:00:00|
|The Modeling Phase||00:30:00|
|The Execution Phase||01:00:00|
|The Monitoring Phase||00:30:00|
|The Optimizing Phase||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Business Enterprise Theory||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Business Enterprise Theory||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.