Do you know what business ethics are? Want to learn how to have a good business reputation? Want to learn the details about business ethics? Want to find out how to apply them in your business? If yes, then this is the ideal course for you, enroll now and get the required knowledge of this course.
Every companies reputation is determined by its ethics. For a long term success maintaining good values is essential. Developing good ethics might be time-consuming, but by doing so you will help your business to improve in a unexpectable manner, and it will also change lives. Ethical obligations should be applied to employees, shareholders and investors and a list of other individuals related to the company. In this course you will learn about how can you deal equally with working in the enterprise at different posts, how can you provide their basic rights and how to handle conflict social responsibilities.
Running an ethical organization or business has many rewards. Through this course, you will learn about the benefits of managing ethics within your business in details and reasons behind them. Implementing ethics at workplace might be difficult at first but and the end of the day, your business will be the one benefiting from it. In this course, you will learn about the different methods that will make it easier for you to implement ethics within the workplace. Organizations are legally bound to give a protected workplace to the majority of their employees as the primary concern of any employer is to have a safe working place, where there is no gender, religion, age and nationality discrimination and much more. In this course, you will also learn about how to keep your workplace safe for all the employees by issuing anti-harassment policies and also how to provide harassment training. You will learn much more through this course with our expert and well-experienced tutors.
Who is the course for?
- Business owners.
- Individuals who have an interest in learning about business ethics.
- Individuals who desire to get acquainted with the ethical aspects of running a business.
- Corporate Trainers.
- Organizational Leaders.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Business Ethics is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Business manager.
- Business consultant.
- Director, Ethics, and Compliance.
- Business operation and analyst.
- Strategy analyst, business strategy.
|Business Ethics Course|
|Module One- Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – What is Ethics||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Implementing Ethics in the Workplace||00:30:00|
|Module Four- Employer/Employee Rights||00:30:00|
|Module Five- Business & Social Responsibilities||00:15:00|
|Module Six- Ethical Decisions||00:30:00|
|Module Seven Whistle Blowing||00:30:00|
|Module Eight Managerial Ethics||00:30:00|
|Module Nine Unethical Behavior||00:30:00|
|Module Ten – Ethics in Business (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven Ethics in Business (II)||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Business Ethics Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Business Ethics Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.