This course will start by helping you realise that in the beginning with your new locally established business, you will struggle with almost everything. This includes the struggles in business etiquette. Business etiquette is very important since this will help you boost your business. You will then be able to impart these business etiquettes to your employees so that your business will succeed.
In this course, you will be guided with the book of business etiquette. With that, you will learn the how successful businessman behave and how they succeed. You will also be able to put the value of courtesy and apply it to your business. You will also know the proper table manners and learn how to handle telephone and front doors etiquettes. This course will help your morals and manners.
Who is the course for?
- Businessmen, Entrepreneur, and Professionals who are in the Business Industry
- People who have an interest in starting up a Cake Decorating business
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Business Etiquette Diploma a useful qualification to possess, especially to people with careers in:
- Business Consultants
- Business Development Managers
- Human Resource Manager
|Business Etiquette Diploma|
|BUSINESS ETIQUETTE UK & CHINA||01:00:00|
|THE AMERICAN BUSINESSMAN||01:00:00|
|IMPORTANCE OF COURTESY IN BUSINESS COMMUNICATION||01:30:00|
|PUTTING COURTESY INTO BUSINESS||01:30:00|
|PERSONALITY TRAITS OF EFFECTIVE BUSINESS PEOPLE||01:30:00|
|TELEPHONES AND FRONT DOORS||01:30:00|
|TRAVELING AND SELLING||01:30:00|
|THE BUSINESS OF WRITING||01:30:00|
|DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MORALS AND MANNERS||01:30:00|
|A WHILE WITH A TRAVELING MAN||01:30:00|
|TABLES FOR TWO OR MORE||01:30:00|
|Mock Exam-Business Etiquette Diploma||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Business Etiquette Diploma||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.