A business process is a set of activities that will help to accomplish a specific organizational goal. It makes an organization’s workflow more effective and efficient. It also helps companies leverage processes to achieve your purposes successfully.
Business Process Management & Improvement explains the fundamentals of business process management and business process lifecycle. You will also learn about vision, design, modeling and execution phase. To be successful in business, you need to learn about leadership such as setting goals, lighting a path, and convincing others to follow. Besides, you will be exploring the gap analysis tools, which can help you define problems, find solutions and improve the process to boost your business.
Following that, you will learn about lean process improvement. It helps in generating more value for customers with fewer resources. Additionally, you will also be able to deal with a sudden emergency situation.
Learn business improvement techniques, methods and all the efficient matters that you need to get success in your business. So register now!
- Provide definition for business process management as well as associated ideas
- Identify the crucial methods that play in a business
- Understand the role of technology for process management
- Improvise an outlook for directing process management
- Realise how to design or develop the current system by applying the business process lifecycle
- Build a process map
- Execute a what-if analysis to advance your procedures
- Apply and look out process changes
- Figure out how Lean and six sigma terminologies can help manage and developing the systems
- Implement a range of contents as well as techniques to get rid of waste and avoidable items
- Know defining the term “gap analysis”
- Recognise various kinds of gap analyses
- Learning to perform all phases of the gap analysis process
- Produce a gap analysis report
- Provide a definition to Lean as well as its major terminologies
- Relate the Toyota Production Process and the TPS house
- Analyse the five crucial progress concept
- Apply the Kano model
- Recognise as well as decrease different kinds of waste
- Generate a strategy for a more atmospherically Lean organisation
- Apply the PDSA and R-DMAIC-S models
- Execute Lean thinking frameworks, involving 5W-2H, Genchi Genbutsu as well as Gemba
- Make a preparation for at the same time, complete a basic 5-S
- Narrate the prime components of Kaizen incidents, particularly a Kaizen blitz
- Assemble, analyse, as well as explain data through applying flow charts, Ishikawa (fishbone) diagrams, and value stream maps
- Return to their organisation with a strategy to commence incorporating Lean for their corporate norms
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Business Process Management & Improvement is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Business Process Management & Improvement is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.