Are you new to copywriting? Or are you someone who is starting to learn how to make newsletter? Then what are you waiting for? Enrol now to start your journey in copywriting!
This course is designed to help copywriters and new businessmen make their own sales letter that will hugely assist them in marketing their business products or services. You have to bear in mind that you are going to business; you must be able to know how to sell your goods or services through marketing it. One of the ways to market your product is through creating a newsletter. Creating the newsletter will be helpful since you will be able to communicate with your potential customers and you will be able to learn how to do it through this course.
In creating your sales letter, you have to consider the proper format to be used. To be able to know if you are using the right format, you need to review and check the layout, fonts, width of the letter, colour scheme and the number of pages you will create. The format of the sales letter is also important since you have to attract your market in reading the information you provide and be convinced to buy your products or services. And this course will be able to help you in all of these.
Who is the course for?
- Businessmen and people who work with the business management team that wants to learn more about business analysis and copy-writing.
- People who have an interest in business and wants to pursue creating new business
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Sales Copywriting Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Business Analyst and Strategist
- Creative Writers
- Marketing Specialist
- Online Marketer
- Sales Specialist
- Social Content Creator.
|The Killer Sales Letter Concept||01:00:00|
|The Killer Sales Letter Format||01:00:00|
|Writing Your Sales Letter||00:30:00|
|DOES THIS LOOK COMFORTABLE TO YOUR EYES?||00:30:00|
|More on Writing Your Sales Letter||01:00:00|
|Real Life Examples||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.