A management succession plan affects an entire association. Planning a succession includes arrangement, measuring alternatives, starting and overseeing change, and performing an intensive investigation of your staff and their abilities and experience. Our diploma in Business Succession Planning course gives you a comprehension of the strategies and methods of business succession and skill building to implement the changes smoothly and successfully with skills like conducting a SWOT analysis, drafting a succession plan and mapping worker experience and skill sets. You will also learn to distinguish between succession planning and poor replacement planning and how to prepare team members to take on the responsibilities of leadership so that the company thrives in the transition.
Who is the course for?
- Beginners who want to develop a Business Plan.
- Existing entrepreneurs who need a Business Plan.
- Managers asked to write a business plan.
- Business Students.
- A consultant who is looking for a framework to help clients to develop a plan.
- Business owners.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Business Succession Planning Course would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Program manager.
- Risk management consultant.
- Office manager.
- Financial planner.
- Start your own business.
- Business analyst.
- Management consultant.
- Human resource officer.
|Business Succession Planning Course|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – Succession Planning Vs. Replacement Planning||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Preparing for the Planning Process||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Initiating Process||01:00:00|
|Module Five – The SWOT Analysis||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Developing the Succession Plan||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Executing the Plan||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Gaining Support||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Managing the Change||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Overcoming Roadblocks||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Reaching the End||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Business Succession Planning Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Business Succession Planning Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.