Do you want to grasp the fundamental principles and underlying theory in the conceptual framework for capital maintenance? If yes, then enrol now without any further delay.
What is the financial capital maintenance concept? It means that the capital of a company can only be controlled if the financial or monetary amount of its net assets at the end of an economic period is equal to or exceeds the monetary value of its net assets at the beginning of the period, eliminating any distributions or contributions, to or from the owners. Students will learn and make many concepts related to capital maintenance. You will be taught about the key factors that affect both, the requirement of fixed and working capital. You will also be briefed about the difference between own and borrowed capital. Detailed information related to capital maintenance will be shared through this course.
Who is the course for?
- For people who are interested in study related to capital maintenance.
- Accounting students can benefit from this course.
- For individuals who are looking forward to starting a business or enhance the current business capital.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Capital Maintenance Course would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Administrative Services Manager
- Advertising, Promotions and Marketing Managers
- Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Financial Managers
- Food Services Managers
- Human Resources Managers
- Management Directors
- Sales Specialist
- And other Top Executives.
|Capital Maintenance Course|
|Capital Finance Basics||01:00:00|
|Important Factors Affecting The Requirement Of Fixed Capital||00:30:00|
|Important Factors Affecting The Requirement Of Working Capital||00:30:00|
|The Differences Between Own And Borrowed Capital||00:30:00|
|Importance Of Constant Purchasing Power Accounting||00:15:00|
|Services Provided By Financial Instruments||00:30:00|
|Financial Institutions And Short Term Loans For Businesses||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.