Is blogging merely a hobby or can this be a real job? Do you have any idea how to become profitable through blogging ? Do you want to learn how to succeed when you finally know how to blog properly? The this will the course you will be needing right now since you will be able to the right skills for blogging and how to make profits through your blogging site.
If you are someone who is bored and tired of your job already and want to try another job, you might want to consider blogging. Blogging for a lot of people can be an enjoyable hobby to be able to express yourself. Moreover, as the technology has been improving so as the demand and amount of online readers has been increasing and since then blogging has been profitable because of the views and web advertisements. If you are someone who considers this as a business, you can now begin learning the basic in blogging in this course.
One thing you want to consider is to know what makes your blog unique and not the same as what should be expected and why websites are so powerful at the offering and advertising products and services. After learning the proper blogging steps, you will find precisely what individuals purchase so you are sure your blog will really make deals. The key fixing you should have before anyone who will advertise and sell from you is that how your blog can engage in viewership. This course will teach you the proper way of blogging and will be providing you the breakdown of the distinctive sorts of online items you can make that are demonstrated hits. This course will truly be helpful to you for profiting on the web by offering the information that is as of now inside your head!
Who is the course for?
- Bloggers and other online professionals who are into blogging marketing.
- People who have an interest in being profitable through blogging
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Certificate Course in Blogging will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following careers:
- Blog Marketing and Promotions Specialists
- Marketing Managers
- Sales Managers
- Sales and Promotions Specialists
- And Many More!
|Benefits of Blogging|
|How Can You Benefit from Blogging?||01:00:00|
|What on Earth is Blogging?||01:00:00|
|Ways to Optimize Your Blog for Maximum Traffic||01:00:00|
|Putting Your Posts to Work||01:00:00|
|Selling Blog Branded Merchandise||01:00:00|
|Cash in on eBook Mania||01:00:00|
|The Power of Ad Space||01:00:00|
|Look For Sponsorship||00:30:00|
|Don’t be Afraid to Ask and Conclusion||00:30:00|
|Set Up a WordPress Blog||01:00:00|
|Set Up a Blogger Blog||01:00:00|
|Naming Your Blog||00:30:00|
|When To Blog or Not to Blog||00:30:00|
|Top Common Mistakes of Bloggers||00:30:00|
|Linking Your Blog to SMM Accounts||00:30:00|
|Blog Set-Up – Plug-Ins||00:30:00|
|Blogging for Beginners – Comments||00:30:00|
|Monetizing Your Blog||01:00:00|
|Blogging for a Target Market||00:30:00|
|Blogging – Choosing a Theme||01:00:00|
|Blogging – Length of Posts||00:30:00|
|Blogging – How Often Should I Post?||00:30:00|
|Multi-Purpose Blog Content||00:30:00|
|Blog Style and Tone||00:30:00|
|Blogging Non-Original Content||01:00:00|
|Using Videos on Your Blog||01:00:00|
|The Uses of Images on Your Blog||01:00:00|
|Addressing Competitors on Your Blog||00:30:00|
|A Flaming on Your Blog||02:00:00|
|Keep SPAM Off Your Blog||00:30:00|
|Guest Bloggers on Your Blog||01:00:00|
|Affiliate Programs and Blogs||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading: Certificate Course in Blogging||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Certificate Course in Blogging||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Certificate Course in Blogging||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.