This course will teach you the important aspects of raising your children. With our busy lives it is so easy to become geared up to making sure our children have all the essentials covered, such as food, shelter, learning to read and write, and all those important jobs were done, that we forget that so much of what our children need us for is for us to impart a spark of desire for them to succeed, to become all they were made to be. It’s the drive of many parents to watch their child surpass them in their life in some way. Whether it is a talent, a discovered passion, or their standard of living, children should be able to combine what they learn from our mistakes, and our life lessons with the lessons and opportunities they themselves face and collate them together to succeed. To have a successful child we need to create a childhood that breeds success. The best part about this is it doesn’t cost you thousands of dollars in private school fees or in plenty of extracurricular activities. This course has been designed to teach the parents in depth knowledge, information and effective ways of raising children in this modern world.
Who is the course for?
- Teachers or professionals who are working with kids.
- Anyone who loves to become a teacher and likes children in general.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Certificate Course in Raising Children Properly will be useful and would be beneficial for children-related kind of occupations and careers like:
- Child Care Specialists
- Child and Family Social Worker
- Early Educators
- Paediatric Nurse
- Pediatric Physical Therapist
- And Much More.
|Certificate Course in Raising Children Properly|
|Raising Children Who Succeed||01:00:00|
|How Do We Define Success?||00:30:00|
|What The Children Don’t Need||01:00:00|
|What They Do Need||01:00:00|
|The Legacy of Books||01:00:00|
|The Power of Role Models||01:00:00|
|Teaching Social Skills||01:00:00|
|Money, Money, Money||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Certificate Course in Raising Children Properly||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Certificate Course in Raising Children Properly||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.