Are you feeling pain or someone you know is suffering from body pains? Do you have a low tolerance for pain or someone you know has but needs their body pain to be treated? If yes, this course will help you to manage natural pains and acupuncture as a solution to relieve pain!
The classic Chinese explanation of acupuncture is that the channels of energy run in even patterns through the body and across its surface. These energy channels, named meridians, are like rivers flowing through the body to irrigate and nutrify the tissues. A blockage in the movement of these energy rivers is like a dike that backs up in others.
Remember that comparatively few complications from the utilization of acupuncture have been reported, in light of the millions of individuals treated yearly and the number of acupuncture needles utilized. However, complications have ensued from inadequate sterilization of needles and from unsuitable delivery of treatments can also be possible. If not delivered properly, acupuncture may cause serious adverse effects, including infections and punctured organs, so make sure to do your research when selecting a practitioner and learn more about it in this course!
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who work offering pain relief like massage and acupuncture.
- People who have an interest in managing pain through acupuncture.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Certificate in Acupuncture is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Massage Therapist
- Pain Management Physicians.
|Certificate in Acupuncture|
|What Is Acupuncture||00:15:00|
|How Acupuncture Can Decrease Neck, Shoulder And Back Pain||00:15:00|
|Avoid Anxiety And Depression As Treated With Acupuncture||00:30:00|
|Proper Sleep Issues With Acupuncture||00:30:00|
|Helping Heal Arthritis With Acupuncture||00:15:00|
|Healing Addictions With Acupuncture||00:15:00|
|Muscle Pain Can Be Treated With Acupuncture||00:15:00|
|How Acupuncture Help To Weight Loss And Controlling Obesity||00:30:00|
|Chronic Fatigue Syndrome And Fibromyalgia Treatment With Acupuncture||00:30:00|
|What you Need To Know To Find a Reputable Practitioner||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Certificate in Acupuncture||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Certificate in Acupuncture||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.