This course will enable you to learn useful PC attributes that are required for your regular work with PC. The course will teach you the essential standards of equipment and how to utilise adequately. You will learn about the parts and how to update and upgrade your PC, investigating your PC to dodge issues when you are working. You will learn essential computer operating system.
Who is the course for?
- Beginner to advanced level users can benefit from the lessons we provide
- People who have an interest in learning about computer and computer maintenance
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds. However, having an educational background and experience in computer operating system will be an advantage.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Certificate Course to Computer Operating System is a very useful qualification to possess, and will be very helpful to have especially for these careers:
- Computer Maintenance Staff
- IT Department Manager
- Computer Engineer
- Computer Specialist
- And Other Computer Operation-related jobs!
|Types of Computers||00:15:00|
|Anatomy of a PC||00:30:00|
|How a PC Works||00:15:00|
|CPU and Memory||00:30:00|
|Secondary Storage Devices||00:30:00|
|Operating Systems and Applications||00:30:00|
|How is Software Built||00:15:00|
|Types of Software||00:15:00|
|Computer Operating System|
|What is an Operating System?||00:30:00|
|History of Operating System||00:30:00|
|What an Operating System Does||01:00:00|
|Other Operating Systems999||01:00:00|
|Installing an Operating System||00:30:00|
|Defining The Processes||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Certificate in Computer Operating System||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Certificate in Computer Operating System||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.