Do you love modern and classy designs? Have you ever dreamt of becoming a home interior designer? Do you love creating and modifying decorations in your home interior? Then this course, Certificate in Interior Design (Home) is for you!
Professional Building Designer, or Home Designer, specialises in designing light-frame buildings such as single- or multi-family homes. In some cases, as state regulations permit, they may also design other light-frame commercial buildings, agricultural buildings, or even decorative facades for larger buildings. Having a general knowledge of all aspects of the building trade, a Professional Building Designer can act as an agent to help the homeowner through the building or renovation process.
Learn about the education and preparation needed to become a home designer in this course. Your portfolio and plan ideas that are useful in this course will be a help in finishing various tasks to bit by bit develop your designing abilities and learning. You’ll be covering the basics from drawing, calculated, research to business capacities then you’ll be able to organise your insight into materials and methods for working economically. When you get to the end, you will have a broad arrangement of work that you can gladly present to your potential clients and customers.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who have an experience in Interior Designing
- Beginners who have an interest in learning how to have a home interior designing career
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, an educational background and experience in designing is an advantage.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This Certificate in Interior Design (Home) course will be very beneficial and helpful to design companies, professionals, and beginners who have an interest in interior designing.
|Certificate in Interior Design (Home)|
|Define a Theme: Contemporary, Cottage, Eclectic, Southwest||01:00:00|
|Budget Design for Your Living Room, Den or Family Room||01:00:00|
|Budget Ideas for Kitchen Design||01:00:00|
|Budget Bedroom Makeover||01:00:00|
|Need a Home Office?||00:30:00|
|Camouflage with Paint!||01:00:00|
|Faux Finishes Are Hot – Bare Walls Are Not!||00:30:00|
|Making the Most of Molding||00:30:00|
|Fabulous Furniture Finds||00:30:00|
|Decorate With Wallpaper||01:00:00|
|Freehand or Stencil A Mural Makes the Wall!||01:00:00|
|Accessorize – Funky Can Be Fun!||01:00:00|
|Have Some Fun with Fabric!||01:00:00|
|Recommended Reading: Certificate in Interior Design (Home)||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Certificate in Interior Design (Home)||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Certificate in Interior Design (Home)||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.