Risk Management refers to the process of identifying, assessing, evaluating and controlling the threats to an organization’s capital and earnings. It helps you to determine the potential for losses in an investment and then takes the appropriate action based on that identification.
The Certificate in Risk Management defines the risk and risk management elaborately and provides the essential information that you need to consider while managing the risk of a company. The lesson includes the different risk management activities, the techniques of assessing risk, how to respond to a threat, how to plan or how to control the resources. Finally, you will be able to review and evaluate the framework.
- Provide a definition for risk along with risk management
- Relate the COSO ERM cube as well as ISO 31000
- Learn how to establish a risk management context
- Narrate the 7 R’s along with the 4 T’s forming the framework of your risk management activities
- Design and complete a basic risk assessment
- Device designs to complete a fundamental risk management
- Fix the the proper response linked to risks as well as form a strategy for those responses
- Narrate the prime elements for reporting, monitoring, as well as evaluating a risk management program
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Certificate in Risk Management is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Certificate in Risk Management is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Course Overview (Risk Management Certificate Course Level 2)||00:15:00|
|Risk Management Activities||00:05:00|
|Responding to Risks||00:15:00|
|Reporting and Monitoring||00:15:00|
|Reviewing and Evaluating the Framework||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Risk Management Certificate Course Level 2||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Risk Management Certificate Course Level 2||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.