A sports coach plays a significant role in the success or failure of an athlete. Therefore a sports coach must possess the adequate skills to support and train an athlete. The Certificate in Sports Coaching course is built to help you acquire these skills and ensure a brilliant career for the players and yourself.
This Certificate in Sports Coaching course will transform you into an excellent sports coach. This course will discuss the techniques used in sports coaching. You will be able to learn the fundamentals of sport management. The course will teach you the strategies of conducting psychological, motivational and behavioral training. From the informative modules, you will comprehend the importance of nutritious food for an athlete. This course will equip you with the skills to help the players maintain their physical fitness.
This Certificate in Sports Coaching course will enable you to support the players reach their goals and establish a promising career as a sports coach. So enroll today boost your career
- Understand the fundamentals of sports coaching
- Explorer different techniques and methods of sports coaching
- Build the essential management skills required for sports coaching
- Learn how to help the athletes maintain their health
- Acquire the expertise to provide the players with quality physical fitness training
- Enrich your understanding of sports injury prevention and rehabilitation
Who is this course for?
The Certificate in Sports Coaching course is ideal for both the current and future professionals of the sports industry.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Certificate in Sports Coaching course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Sports Coach
- PE Teacher
- Personal Trainer
|Certificate in Sports Coaching|
|Module 1: Introduction to Sports Coaching||00:22:00|
|Module 2: Psychological, Motivational, and Behavioural Training for Sports||00:29:00|
|Module 3: Techniques for Sports Coaching||00:19:00|
|Module 4: Physical Fitness and Training||00:18:00|
|Module 5: Management Skills for a Sports Coach||00:19:00|
|Module 6: Coaching for Popular Sports||00:24:00|
|Module 7: Nutrition Concerns for Athletes||00:19:00|
|Module 8: Sports Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation||00:16:00|
|Module 9: Children and Parent in Sports||00:16:00|
|Module 10: Women Coaches||00:16:00|
|Module 11: Coaching and Ethical Practice||00:26:00|
No Reviews found for this course.