Mental illness can become a prominent barrier in the path of child development. The Child Counselling and Wellbeing Training course will help you equip yourself with the essential skills and expertise to aid children with mental illness and support them to overcome the odds hindering their development.
In this Child Counselling and Wellbeing Training course, you will understand the definition of mental health. The course will show you how mental illness can hamper the cognitive growth of a child. You will learn about the common mental illness witnessed in children and acquire the skills to identify their symptoms. The course will provide you with enough knowledge and expertise to help children suffering from mental illnesses. You will also get the opportunity to enrich your understanding of external support agencies.
This Child Counselling and Wellbeing Training course will arm you with both theoretical knowledge and practical skills for child counselling. If you wish to pursue a career in this industry, enroll in the course and build your skills.
- Understand the impact of mental illness on children
- Familiarize with the common mental health disorders seen in children
- Learn how to identify mental health problems among children
- Know what are the signs and symptoms of mental illness in children
- Acquire the adequate skills to support children facing mental health problems
Who is this course for?
The Child Counselling and Wellbeing Training course is for individuals who want to learn about child counselling.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Child Counselling and Wellbeing Training course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Child Counselor
- Childcare Worker
- Social Worker
|Section 01: Introduction|
|The Burden of Mental Health illnesses on children||00:10:00|
|Section 02: Prevalence|
|Section 03: Definition of Mental Health|
|What is mental health?||00:05:00|
|Common mental health disorders among children||00:06:00|
|Section 04: Recognizing Mental Health Problems among Children|
|Challenges in identifying mental health problems in children||00:04:00|
|Effective methods in the identification of mental health problems among children||00:04:00|
|Identifying Risk factors||00:09:00|
|Section 05: Signs and symptoms of Mental Health Difficulties among Children|
|Signs and symptoms of mental health problems in children||00:08:00|
|Section 06: How can we help children experiencing mental health difficulties?|
|How mental health practitioners, social workers and educational staff can help||00:05:00|
|How parents and caregivers can help||00:03:00|
|Promoting positive factors in order to maximize positive outcomes||00:05:00|
|Section 07: Accessing External Support Systems|
|External support agencies||00:02:00|
|Section 08: Testing Your New Knowledge and Skills|
|Section 09: Bonus|
|Counselling Children and Supporting Their Wellbeing – EBOOK||01:02:00|
No Reviews found for this course.