Are you struggling to understand your child? Do you want to give your child the best possible facilities? For any new parents, understanding the needs of their children is one of the biggest challenges they have faced. Learn how you can understand your children and raise them better from this Child Psychology (Neuroscience & Development) course and be able to give your child a better and healthy childhood.
This Child Psychology (Neuroscience & Development) course will help you understand child psychology, their behavior and the relationship between parents and children. You will learn about different reasons behind the behavior of children, types of parenting, major theories of child development, the impact of media on children behavior and hormonal impacts on child development and behavior.
The course will teach you about child development from scratch and helps you to understand them better. The easily understandable lessons will help you learn the behaviors of children and the reasons behind them.
- Learn the theories of child psychology
- Understand how understanding child psychology can help to take care of children
- Learn different types of parenting styles
- Understand the effect of media on the aggressive behavior of children
- Learn about the risks and behavior of the adolescent children
- Learn hormone impact on development and behavior
- Be able to utilize operant conditioning
- Understand the impact of over the top rewarding
- Familiarize with linguistic cuing and how to use it
Who is this course for?
The course is designed especially for parents who want to understand their children better. This course will help you if you work with children and needs to understand their behavior and psychology.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Child Psychology (Neuroscience & Development) is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Child Careers
- Nursery Teachers
- Child Nurses
|Important Themes and Concepts in Child Psychology|
|The Theory of Psycho-social Development||00:09:00|
|Serve & Return||00:03:00|
|Practical Tips For Serve & Return||00:04:00|
|Fuzzy Trace Theory – Explains and Predicts Adolescent Risk Taking||00:06:00|
|Adolescent Risk Taking and the Prefrontal Cortex||00:03:00|
|Operant Conditioning – How Reinforcement Works and How it can help you||00:08:00|
|The Danger of Unearned Rewards (Habituation and Expectations)||00:04:00|
|Influencing behavior through linguistic cuing||00:04:00|
|Does violent media lead to aggressive kids?||00:04:00|
|Culture and seeing world||00:04:00|
|How childhood experience (ie violence) can result in choosing abusive partners||00:04:00|
|A Highly Regimented Life is a Very Stressful Life||00:02:00|
|Heritable vs. Inherited||00:04:00|
|Hormones and Development||00:04:00|
|Resources – Child Psychology (Neuroscience & Development)||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.