In this course, you will be learning the important modes of management and what are the gentle measures for children and youth development. You will learn the importance of authority and how gentle punishment is needed when disobedience occurs. You will also know the art of training the children and youth in this course. You will be taught about sympathy between the child with the parent and vice versa. You will also know the importance of encouragement and how it can help children’s developmental growth. You will also know how to answer children’s questions and curiosity. You will also be able to show gratitude and religious training to children that will help in their development.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals or anyone who helps the youth in their development
- People who have an interest in becoming part of the youth training and management
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hard copy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Child’s Social Behaviour Training & Management Course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Youth Developers.
|The Three Modes of Management||01:00:00|
|What Are Gentle Measures?||01:00:00|
|There Must be Authority||01:00:00|
|Gentle Punishment Of Disobedience||01:00:00|
|The Philosophy of Punishment Action||01:00:00|
|The Art of Training Delivery||01:00:00|
|Della and The Dolls||01:00:00|
|The Child With The Parent||01:00:00|
|The Parent With The Child||01:00:00|
|Difference Between Commendation and Encouragement||01:00:00|
|Faults of Immaturity||01:00:00|
|Activities for kids Early Learning||01:00:00|
|The Role of Imagination in Children`s development||01:00:00|
|Truth and Falsehood||01:00:00|
|Judgement and Reasoning||01:00:00|
|Wishes and Requests||01:00:00|
|The Use of Money||01:00:00|
|Gratitude in Children||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam-Children’s Social Behaviour Training & Management Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Children’s Social Behaviour Training & Management Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.