If you have an interest in learning how to coach and working as a supervisor to achieve a formal qualification in the practice of supervision? Then Coaching and Supervising Diploma is just for you!
A life coach is someone who help you to attain the goals in life. On the other hand, supervision the act of watching a person or activity and making sure that everything is done correctly and orderly. Coaching and supervising might have a slight difference, but both have the same purpose, which is to enable you in growth and development of your personal and professional life respectively.
Firstly, you will learn about life coaching and mentoring basics. Following that, you will learn about coaching theories and outlook, its process and delivery system, self-improvement through motivation, setting goals and stress management.
The course also explains about the basic skills of supervision including the qualities of a great supervisor and the principles of leadership, building trust, essential tips and tricks of time management, managing relationships through communication, and removing conflicts.
This diploma course leads you to become a successful coach and supervisor as well as accomplish the needs of the organization. So register now and get benefit from this course.
- Adjust to the supervisor’s role with confidence.
- Develop your skills in listening, asking questions, resolving conflict and giving feedback to employees.
- Identify key attitudes that you can develop to enhance your supervisory skills.
- Use time management and planning techniques to maximize your success.
- Develop a technique for giving instructions that are clear and understood.
- Understand the importance of developing good relationships with employees and peers, so you are seen as fair and consistent.
- Routes to give a priority, strategy, and learn how to manage their time
- Get knowledge of recognizing their basic leadership methods
- Know how to improvise some adaptability so as to implement other leadership features
- Means to encounter the requirements of employees as well as your colleagues by dint of communication and coaching.
- Paths to transform conflict an effective mean for creative, well-cycled solutions to the problems you are dealing with.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Coaching and Supervising Diploma is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Coaching and Supervising Diploma is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.