Do you want to nail a promotion? Do you want to Inspire your group? Sell an item or a big idea? If you’re serious about your career, you require this course.
Collaborative writing is mainly characterized as a venture or piece of work that is made by different individuals joined together. It has turned out to be particularly valuable in many organizations that lean toward representatives to cooperate on a venture or require a large task to be divided into little parts keeping in mind the end goal is to accomplish on time. After every worker has completed their part of work, a leader or a group editor attempts to collect the pieces together to create the final work or venture.
Our Diploma in Collaborative Business Writing helps the students to gain the knowledge and skills to collaborate with others and create that vital document. Students will touch on the different types of collaboration and approaches to enhance them through specific tools and procedures. These essential abilities will give the student an additional advantage in the business world that many people are losing.
Who is the course for?
- Experts hoping to develop their comprehension of human resource and management duties, and how to effectively do them.
- Business owners.
- Individuals who want to win more clients.
- Individuals who want to start a new business.
- Marketing professionals.
- Team leaders.
- Business consultant.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Collaborative Business Writing Diploma is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Business writing specialist.
- Freelancer corporate business writer.
- Data analyst.
- Marketing communication specialist.
- Business content writer.
- Business plan writers.
- Business consultant.
|Collaborative Business Writing Diploma|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – What is Collaborative Business Writing||00:30:00|
|Module Three – Types of Collaborative Business Writing||00:30:00|
|Module Four – Collaborative Team Members||00:30:00|
|Module Five – Collaborative Tools and Processes||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Setting Style Guidelines||00:30:00|
|Module Seven – Barriers to Successful Collaborative Writing||00:30:00|
|Module Eight – Overcoming Collaborative Writing Barriers||00:30:00|
|Module Nine – Styles of Dealing with Conflict||00:30:00|
|Module Ten – Tips for Successful Business Writing Collaboration||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Examples of Collaborative Business Writing||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.