Are you still not confident with your communication skills? Do you feel that you still lack the proper communication skills? Do you want to learn more about cooking? Worry no more! This course is designed these needs!
Welcome to the Communication Strategies workshop. For the majority of consistently, we are imparting to and with others. Regardless of whether it’s the discourse you convey in the meeting room, the level of consideration you give your companion when they are conversing with you, or the look that you provide for the feline, everything implies something. This workshop will enable members to comprehend the diverse techniques for communication and how to benefit as much as possible from each of them.
Most of the in life is open; nonetheless, communication is significantly more complex than it appears. We should take a looker at the absolute most regular boundaries and how to decrease their effect on communication.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who work in the communications industry or part of the communications department. Furthermore, it will help the top executive execute and command their subordinates to function well. This will also be helpful to those people who are struggling with communication and expressing their thoughts into actions.
- People who are interested in learning more about communication.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This Communication Strategies Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Communication Department Head
- Executive Producers
- Group Account Director
- Marketing Manager
- Public Relations Officer
- Social Media Specialist
|Module One – Getting Started||00:15:00|
|Module Two – The Big Picture||00:30:00|
|Module Three – Understanding Communication Barriers||00:30:00|
|Module Four – Paraverbal Communication Skills||00:30:00|
|Module Five – Non-Verbal Communication||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Speaking Like a STAR||00:30:00|
|Module Seven – Listening Skills||00:30:00|
|Module Eight – Asking Good Questions||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Appreciative Inquiry||00:30:00|
|Module Ten – Mastering the Art of Conversation||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Advanced Communication Skills||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.