Do you want to know how to improve yourself to be able to communicate well? If yes, then you should take an initiative to be able to develop your communication techniques to be able to express yourself well.
Other than the goal of attracting the audience’s attention, another advantage of an effective communication is that the individual will have the capacity to talk truly and not sit idle with silly comments. Most audience members acknowledge communication styles that are rich with data and realities. Most attention-snatching ideas and information concentrate on these imperative components and this is particularly predominant in the advertising line where time is of the essence.
There are particular methodologies and techniques that may help you upgrading your relational abilities and these will disclose to you where you are deficient. In this course, you will clearly get individuals to react with the right communication and approaches to doing it effectively.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who work in the communications industry or part of the communications department. Furthermore, it will help the top executive execute and command their subordinates to function well. This will also be helpful to those people who are struggling with communication and expressing their thoughts into actions.
- People who are interested in learning more about communication.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hard copy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Communication Techniques course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Account Manager.
- Business Development.
- Communication Department Head.
- Executive Producers.
- Group Account Director.
- Marketing Manager.
- Public Relations Officer.
- Social Media Specialist.
|What Is Communication||00:30:00|
|Understand Yourself And Your Message||00:30:00|
|Ways To Understand Face Reading||00:30:00|
|Pay Attention To Body Language||00:30:00|
|Learn To Use Terms That Spark Interest||00:30:00|
|Give Your Message Within Very Short Time||00:30:00|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Communicating with Body Language||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Reading Body Language||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Body Language Mistakes||00:30:00|
|Module Five – Gender Differences||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Nonverbal Communication||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Facial Expressions||02:00:00|
|Module Eight – Body Language in Business||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Lying and Body Language||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Improve Your Body Language||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Matching Your Words to Your Movement||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Communication Techniques||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Communication Techniques||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.