A company’s reputation depends on its ability to deliver exceptional customer service. To make sure your company gives the best experience, Complete Customer Service Training course is here for you. This course is comprised of contents which will teach you the critical elements of customer service, management of customer service, call center training, and customer relationship management. You will learn about the critical elements of customer service, understanding relationship with customers and its practices, setting goals and meeting expectations, dealing with difficult customers, challenges, stress, language barrier, etc. About the call center training, you will learn about listening skills, negotiation techniques, call center trends, etc. which will increase your key elements of customer service skills.
- Display a customer service outlook
- Figure out your individual behavior affects the behaviors of others
- Examine confidence eligibility as well as a problem solver
- Implement the techniques to cope with customers
- Set your choice for providing customer service
- Recognise means to settle connectivities between excellence in customer service as well as your business and policies
- Improvise the skills and practices essential for a customer service-focused manager
- Detect the customers as well as what they are searching for being truly involved
- Recognise who are your customers and what their interests are
- Improve plans for generating engaged employees and satisfied customers in the related business units that you manage
- The variation of body language as well as verbal dexterity
- The points of verbal communication, for example, tone, cadence, and pitch
- Asking questions and listening competency
- The manners of disseminating negative news and how to say no.
- Proficient means of negotiation
- The significance of producing and sending meaningful messages
- Materials to speed up communication
- The worth of individualizing interactions and promoting relationships
- Vocal techniques to boost speech as well as communication approach
- Methodologies for controlling stress
- The conditions and benefits of CRM on a company’s bottom line
- Explain various elements of a CRM plan
- Improvise a checklist in case of readiness and success in CRM
- Narrate how CRM produces value for organizations and customers
- Think about improvising roles having the highest influence on CRM
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Complete Customer Service Training is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Complete Customer Service Training is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Complete Customer Service Training - Updated Version|
|Who We Are and What We Do||00:17:00|
|Establishing Your Attitude||00:13:00|
|Identifying and Addressing Customer Needs||00:12:00|
|Generating Return Business||00:14:00|
|In-Person Customer Service||00:10:00|
|Giving Customer Service over the Phone||00:12:00|
|Providing Electronic Customer Service||00:12:00|
|Recovering Difficult Customers||00:15:00|
|Understanding When to Escalate||00:14:00|
|Complete Customer Service Training - Old Version|
|Dealing With Challenges Assertively||00:15:00|
|Dealing With Difficult People||00:30:00|
|Dealing With Stress||00:30:00|
|Seven Steps to Customer Problem Solving||00:30:00|
|The Fifth Critical Element – Measure It||00:15:00|
|The Fourth Critical Element – Be a Problem Solver||01:00:00|
|The Second Critical Element – Defined in Your Organization||00:15:00|
|The Sixth Critical Element – Reinforce It||00:30:00|
|The Third Critical Element – Given Life by the Employees||00:15:00|
|What is Customer Service?||00:15:00|
|Who Are Your Customers?||00:15:00|
|Six Critical Elements||00:30:00|
|Five Practices of Leadership||00:45:00|
|Asking the Right Questions||00:15:00|
|Close with Vocals||00:15:00|
|Closing Down the Voice||00:10:00|
|Cold and Warm Calls||00:15:00|
|Developing a Script||00:15:00|
|Did You Hear Me?||00:15:00|
|It’s More Than Just a Phase||00:15:00|
|News from Within||00:15:00|
|Perfecting the Script||00:15:00|
|Phone Tag and Getting the Call Back||00:15:00|
|Sales by Phone||00:10:00|
|Staying Out of Voice Mail Jail||00:05:00|
|This is My Mentor||00:05:00|
|To Serve and Delight||00:05:00|
|Verbal Communication Techniques||00:15:00|
|What’s Missing in Telephone Communication?||00:15:00|
|Who Are Your Customers?||00:15:00|
|Building the Future||00:15:00|
|Checklist for Success||00:15:00|
|Considerations in Tool Selection||00:15:00|
|Customer Relationship Management||00:10:00|
|Evaluating and Reviewing Your Program||00:15:00|
|Homegrown vs. Application Service Provider||00:15:00|
|Requirement Driven Product Selection||00:15:00|
|Strategies for Customer Retention||00:15:00|
|The Development Team||00:15:00|
|What CRM Is and Who It Serves||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Complete Customer Service Training||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Complete Customer Service Training||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.