An interview is usually done to know more about someone, especially when you need to hire them. Through interviews, people can analyse their skills and how you will be able to present yourself to others. Since it is an important part of the hiring process, it is advantageous to know how to survive it through learning the right interview skills which this course will provide you. So if you want to succeed in interviews, then this course is meant for you.
Who is the course for?
- First-time applicants seeking for the best and perfect job.
- Senior applicants who are applying for a career shift, work transfer or higher position jobs.
- Professionals assigned in hiring and interviewing applicants.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Complete Guide to Job Interview course will help you possess the confidence you needed for an interview. This would be beneficial for professionals who are assigned to interview people like:
- Hiring Officers
- Human Resource Manager
- Top Executive.
|Module 1 : CV & Resume Writing|
|EFFECTIVE RESUME AND COVER LETTER WRITING||00:30:00|
|THE PURPOSE OF YOUR RESUME||01:00:00|
|RESUME PRESENTATION IS THE KEY||01:00:00|
|WOW THE EMPLOYER||01:00:00|
|ELEMENTS OF A RESUME THAT WILL IMPRESS||01:00:00|
|WRITING YOUR OBJECTIVE||01:00:00|
|WRITING YOUR SUMMARY||01:00:00|
|WRITING THE SKILLS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS SECTION||01:00:00|
|WRITING AN ELECTRONIC RESUME||01:00:00|
|PUT YOUR BEST FOOT FORWARD||00:15:00|
|YOUR RESUME — A WORK OF ART||01:00:00|
|WRITING THE HISTORY/ EXPERIENCE SECTION||01:00:00|
|WRITING YOUR EDUCATION SECTION||01:00:00|
|WRITING A PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS SECTION||00:15:00|
|WRITING A PUBLICATIONS and PERSONAL INTERESTS SECTION||01:00:00|
|WRITING A REFERENCES SECTION||00:30:00|
|YOUR RESUME — A WORK OF ART||01:00:00|
|DO NOT PUT IN YOUR RESUME||00:15:00|
|A VARIETY OF RESUME SAMPLES||00:30:00|
|THE IMPORTANCE OF WRITING COVER LETTERS||01:00:00|
|COVER LETTER OUTLINE: HOW TO WRITE A GOOD COVER LETTER||01:00:00|
|KEY PHRASES TO BE USED IN YOUR COVER LETTER||00:15:00|
|COVER LETTER SAMPLE||01:00:00|
|BASIC COVER LETTER TEMPLATE EXAMPLE||00:30:00|
|Module 2 : Interview Skills|
|Importance of Knowing The Tips And Tricks for Interviews||00:15:00|
|The Different Types of Interviews||01:00:00|
|Skill Building to Crack Interviews||00:15:00|
|Tools and Miscellaneous You Need To Have||00:15:00|
|The Perfect ‘Resume’ – Significance and Importance||00:30:00|
|Preparing Properly for an Interview||00:30:00|
|What Role Does Appearance Play?||00:30:00|
|Tips To Gear Up – Pre-Interview||00:30:00|
|Modern Tips By Interview Experts||00:30:00|
|Module 3 : Interview Tips|
|Interview Tips Part – 01||00:30:00|
|Interview Tips Part – 02||01:00:00|
|Interview Tips Part – 03||01:00:00|
|Interview Tips Part – 04||01:00:00|
|Module 4 : Getting the Perfect Job|
|How to Prepare for the Interview||01:00:00|
|Choosing the Perfect Job||01:00:00|
|Conducting Your Job Search||01:00:00|
|How to Conduct Yourself in a Job Interview||00:15:00|
|How to Dress for an Interview||00:30:00|
|The Importance of Improving Your Skills||01:00:00|
|Finding Training Resources for Your Perfect Job||00:15:00|
|Defining the “Perfect Job”||01:00:00|
|Evaluating Your Qualifications for the Job||01:00:00|
|Five Ways to Guarantee Landing the Perfect Job||00:15:00|
|How Effective are Specialty Employment Agencies and Job Banks?||00:15:00|
|Getting the Perfect Job and Keeping It||01:00:00|
|Focus on the Interviewer and Interview||00:15:00|
|How to Kill Your Chances for Being Hired||01:00:00|
|How to Know if You’re Making the Right Choice||00:15:00|
|Interview Tips to Help You Land a Perfect Job||01:00:00|
|Is Getting the Perfect Job Worth the Extra Effort?||00:15:00|
|Preparing for the Perfect Job||00:15:00|
|Project Your Own Image||01:00:00|
|How to Define Your Perfect Job||00:15:00|
|Is the Perfect Job Fact or Fantasy?||00:15:00|
|The Best Job Resources||01:00:00|
|The Importance of Maintaining Professionalism||01:00:00|
|Things to Consider when Identifying the Perfect Job||01:00:00|
|Where to Find the Perfect Job||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Complete Guide to Job Interview||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Complete Guide to Job Interview||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.