In this current world, it is imperative to have computer skills for personal and professional field. If you are someone who is new to this idea and looking to brush up your skills, then this Computer Operating and Maintenance Foundation Training is perfect stepping stone for you.
With the course guidance, you will know about the basic hardware and software stuff in a very minimum time. You will learn how to interact with the applications interface, protect and safeguard your data, customizing your computer, etc. You will also learn about basic input, output and storage devices.
- Realise the common computing concepts
- Figure out the difference between hardware and software, as well as how they work
- Realise the operations of information networks
- Be conscious of security measures as well as learn working safely
- Obtain knowledge of the primary steps of operating a computer, involving using the keyboard,mouse, and Windows desktop
- Become competent to manage and use files and folders with proficiency
- Get knowledge of how to implement the fundamental Windows Applications,at the same time, learn Wordpad, Notepad, Task Manager, Calculator, Paint and Internet Explorer.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Computer Operating and Maintenance Foundation Training is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Computer Operating and Maintenance Foundation Training is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Types of Computers||00:15:00|
|Anatomy of a PC||00:30:00|
|How a PC Works||00:15:00|
|CPU and Memory||00:30:00|
|Secondary Storage Devices||00:30:00|
|Operating Systems and Applications||00:30:00|
|How is Software Built||00:15:00|
|Types of Software||00:15:00|
|Hardware, Devices, and Peripherals||00:06:00|
|Backup and Restore||00:03:00|
|Mock Exam- Computer Operating and Maintenance Foundation Training||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Computer Operating and Maintenance Foundation Training||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.