This is an intermediary course for anyone who wants to sharpen their computer skills. If you want to learn more about this course and become a more efficient user, then this Computer Operating and Maintenance Intermediate Training is just right for you.
This course will teach you about the intermediate stuff that involves relating to computers. You will learn about a lot of aspects of computing; lincensing of software, being proactive of security, hardware and software, understanding malware, etc. To understand all about operating systems and applications and garner more knowledge, you should get started with this course as soon as possible.
- Understand general computing concepts
- Understand the difference between hardware and software, and how each works
- Understand how information networks operate
- Become aware of security concerns and how to work safely
- Learn the first steps of using a computer, including using the keyboard, mouse, and Windows desktop
- Be able to effectively manage and use files and folders
- Learn how to use the basic Windows applications, including WordPad, NotePad, Task Manager, Calculator, Paint, and Internet Explorer
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Computer Operating and Maintenance Intermediate Training is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Computer Operating and Maintenance Intermediate Training is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Basic Internet Concepts||00:30:00|
|Computers in the Workplace||00:15:00|
|The Electronic World||00:15:00|
|Safety and the Environment||00:15:00|
|Protecting Your Data||01:00:00|
|Protecting Against Malware||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.