Computer programming is the practice where using the original formulation of computing of a computing problem turns into a computer program. If you want to learn about computer programming, you need to take training or enroll in an institution. This course will provide you with the lessons you need to know about computer programming. By the end of this course, you will be able to handle issues in computer programming and learn the concepts easily. In this course, you will learn necessary skills, information, and knowledge of computer programming.
Who is the course for?
- Intermediate level users who want to acquire or upgrade their programming skills
- People who have the interest to learn more about programming
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Computer Programming Intermediate Level is a very useful qualification to possess, and will be very helpful to have especially for these careers:
- Computer Maintenance Staff
- IT Department Manager
- IT Specialists
- Computer Engineer
- Computer Specialist
|Computer Programming at a Glance|
|COMPUTER PROGRAMMING AT A GLANCE||01:00:00|
|UNDERSTANDING THE LANGUAGE OF THE COMPUTER||00:30:00|
|Choosing a Language||00:30:00|
|Basic Programming Language|
|BASIC Programming Language||01:00:00|
|Getting Started with BASIC Programming Language||01:00:00|
|BASIC Overview of BASIC Components||01:00:00|
|BASIC Special Variables||01:00:00|
|BASIC Probability Functions||01:00:00|
|Filtering the Data Set or Splitting the Data Set||01:00:00|
|IF. . . THEN Statement||01:00:00|
|Welcome to the world of programming!||00:30:00|
|Let’s Start Coding!||01:00:00|
|PHP Includes & Problem Solving||01:00:00|
|Tip When Creating Inc Pages||00:30:00|
|Redirecting Using PHP||00:30:00|
|Note on PHP Math Functions:||00:30:00|
|Introduction to MySQL||01:00:00|
|Making The Connection||01:00:00|
|Deleting / Removing Data||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Computer Programming Intermediate Level||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Computer Programming Intermediate Level||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.