Computer Specialist Diploma Course is intended for those who wants to gain computer skills and knowledge. It has modules which will give you all the ins and outs of operating on a personal computer and its broad applications.
First of all, it will cover all the fundamental computing terms, input, output, and storage devices. You will also learn about the operating systems, interface and its applications. As you step up through the hierarchy of the basic to intermediate to expert levels, you will be exposed to several contents which will teach you about networking, internet basic, ergonomics, safeguarding your data from malware, customization, etc. And the end, you will have a profound knowledge about computers.
- Realise the common computing concepts
- Figure out the difference between hardware and software, as well as how they work
- Realise the operations of information networks
- Be conscious of security measures as well as learn working safely
- Obtain knowledge of the primary steps of operating a computer, involving using the keyboard,mouse, and Windows desktop
- Become competent to manage and use files and folders with proficiency
- Get knowledge of how to implement the fundamental Windows Applications,at the same time, learn Wordpad, Notepad, Task Manager, Calculator, Paint and Internet Explorer.
- Understand general computing concepts
- Understand the difference between hardware and software, and how each works
- Understand how information networks operate
- Become aware of security concerns and how to work safely
- Learn the first steps of using a computer, including using the keyboard, mouse, and Windows desktop
- Be able to effectively manage and use files and folders
- Learn how to use the basic Windows applications, including WordPad, NotePad, Task Manager, Calculator, Paint, and Internet Explorer
- Basic computing terms
- The fundamental computing skills
- Anatomy of a PC
- Input, output, and storage devices
- Operating systems and applications
- Legal issues, including licensing of software
- Networking and Internet basics
- Computers in the workplace
- Telecommuting and the electronic world
- Ergonomics, safety, and the environment
- Being proactive about security
- Protecting your data
- Understanding malware
- Using the mouse, keyboard, and desktop
- Customizing your computer
- Understand and using files and folders
- Basic Windows applications
- Working with a window
- Working with applications
- Browsing the Web
- Realise the common computing concepts
- Figure out the difference between hardware and software, and how they function
- Interpret how information networks work
- Be alert of security measures as well as how you can work safely
- Acquire the knowledge of operating the first steps of a computer, learn how to use the keyboard, mouse, as well as Windows desktop
- Become competent to proficiently handle and apply files and folders
- Attain knowledge of operating fundamental Windows applications, along with Wordpad, Notepad, Task Manager, Calculator, Paint and Internet Explorer
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Computer Specialist Diploma is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Computer Specialist Diploma is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Types of Computers||00:15:00|
|Anatomy of a PC||00:30:00|
|How a PC Works||00:15:00|
|CPU and Memory||00:30:00|
|Secondary Storage Devices||00:30:00|
|Operating Systems and Applications||00:30:00|
|How is Software Built||00:15:00|
|Types of Software||00:15:00|
|Basic Internet Concepts||00:30:00|
|Computers in the Workplace||00:15:00|
|The Electronic World||00:15:00|
|Safety and the Environment||00:15:00|
|Protecting Your Data||01:00:00|
|Protecting Against Malware||00:15:00|
|Working with a Window||01:00:00|
|Working with WordPad||01:00:00|
|Working With Applications||01:00:00|
|Basics of Web Browsers||01:00:00|
|Browsing the Web||00:15:00|
|Working with Bookmarks||01:00:00|
|Working With Web Pages||01:00:00|
|Printing Web Pages||01:00:00|
|Using the Desktop||00:15:00|
|Customizing Your Computer||00:15:00|
|The Basics of Files and Folders||00:10:00|
|Managing Files and Folders, Part I||01:00:00|
|Managing Files and Folders, Part II||00:15:00|
|Viewing File or Folder Properties||00:30:00|
|Working With Files and Folders||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.