Conflict is a serious disagreement or argument that often takes place in the workplace. It’s something that harms relationships and can cause serious damage to the organization.
The course starts off with the introduction of conflict management and different types of conflict that can occur in your work as well as personal life. Conflict Resolution Course is designed to identify the reasons why conflict can arise, the positive and negative outcomes of conflict and find a solution to eliminate it. You will also learn about multiple conflict-handling styles and techniques. Following that, you will get plenty of tips for dealing with difficult people. You will learn the necessary skills, knowledge, and information for getting along in the workplace. Last but not least, you will learn how to manage anger and violence in the workplace. Not only that but you will also learn about negotiation strategies and ways to avoid common mistakes in negotiation.
This course is a complete package for you. So enroll now and get benefit from this course.
- Figure out the way your individual outlook, as well as actions, have an influence on others
- Unveil new and proficient methodologies so as to handle tough people
- Gain a number of techniques to manage and tame your anger
- Develop coping strategies for dealing with difficult people and difficult situations.
- Improvise managing plans to cope with the tough community as well as complicated circumstances
- What conflict is and how it can escalate.
- The types of conflict and the stages of the conflict.
- The five most common conflict resolution styles and when to use them.
- How to increase positive information flow through non-verbal and verbal communication skills.
- Effective techniques for intervention strategies.
- Ways to manage conflicts to enhance productivity and performance.
- Describe what workplace violence is
- Identify some warning signs of violence
- Apply the cycle of anger
- Understand Albert Bandura’s behavior wheel and how it applies to anger
- Develop a seven-step process for managing your anger and others’ anger
- Apply better communication and problem-solving skills, which will reduce frustration and anger
- Develop some other ways of managing anger, including coping thoughts and relaxation techniques
- Use the nine components of an organizational approach to managing anger, including risk assessment processes
- Respond if a violent incident occurs in the workplace on an individual and organizational lev
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Conflict Resolution Course is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Conflict Resolution Course is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Module : 1|
|Conflict as Communication||00:30:00|
|Benefits of Confrontation||00:16:00|
|Dealing with Problems||00:15:00|
|The Three-Step Conflict Resolution Model||00:15:00|
|Why Don’t People Do What They Are Supposed To?||00:15:00|
|De-Stress Options to Use When Things Get Ugly||00:30:00|
|Module : 2|
|Types of Conflict||00:15:00|
|Open Conflict vs. Hidden Conflict||00:15:00|
|Spontaneous and Reflective Behavior||00:15:00|
|The Johari Window||00:15:00|
|Stages of Conflict||01:00:00|
|Conflict Resolution Style Questionnaire||00:15:00|
|The Role of Communication in Conflict Resolution||00:30:00|
|Active Listening Skills||00:15:00|
|The Conflict/Opportunity Test||00:15:00|
|Conflict and Its Resolution||00:30:00|
|Helping Others Through Conflict||00:45:00|
|Module : 3|
|What is Workplace Violence?||00:15:00|
|Understanding the Behavior Wheel||00:15:00|
|The Anger Management Process||00:30:00|
|Basic Problem Solving Tools||01:00:00|
|Other Ways of Managing Anger||00:15:00|
|A Systems Approach||00:15:00|
|Developing a Policy and Program||00:15:00|
|Workplace Practices and Procedures||00:15:00|
|Security Systems and Personnel||00:15:00|
|Developing Emergency Response Plans||00:15:00|
|The Immediate Response||00:15:00|
|Consulting with the Experts||00:15:00|
|Gathering Additional Information||00:15:00|
|Communicating Incidents and Threats||00:15:00|
|Risk Level Analysis||00:15:00|
|Reviewing the Options||00:15:00|
|Analyzing the Impact||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam – Conflict Resolution Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Conflict Resolution Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.