Content writing and Editing is a highly lucrative profession and has reached its peak. The Content Writing and Copy Editing Diploma course focuses on both content writing skills and copyediting course.
Firstly, the course teaches you the essential skills for writing an effective content covering the use of diction, proper format, signal words and more. Then the course teaches you how to write business content like business letters or business reports as every genre has the different format.
Finally, the course illustrates the techniques of proof-reading and copy editing so that you can edit any content professionally.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Why Choose Content Writing?||00:15:00|
|Skills Required For Writing Quality Content||01:00:00|
|The Keys to Understanding Your Audience||01:00:00|
|How to Create Connection with Your Readers||00:30:00|
|Writing for Web||01:00:00|
|Intelligent Creation of Micro-Content||01:00:00|
|The Tricks of Email Marketing||01:00:00|
|Mistakes to Avoid while Writing Articles||00:30:00|
|Revision: Sharpening purpose and Details||00:15:00|
|Proofreading and Editing||01:00:00|
|Business Content Writing|
|Advantages Of Writing As A Business||00:15:00|
|Types Of Writing||00:30:00|
|Where To Sell Your Writing||01:00:00|
|How Much Should You Charge?||00:15:00|
|Proofreading & Copy Editing|
|Introduction to Proofreading||00:15:00|
|What does a Proofreader do?||00:15:00|
|Difference between Copy editing||00:15:00|
|Proofreading on Paper & Screen||00:15:00|
|Strategies to Check for Specific Errors||00:15:00|
|Editing & Proofreading Strategies||00:15:00|
|Proofreading an Essay||00:15:00|
|Basic Copy Editing||00:15:00|
|Simple Rules for Copyediting||00:15:00|
|Fact Checking As Copy Editor||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.