Managing a workspace is not an easy task by any means. Employers require vast experience to understand how to work with people of various mindset. This course brings you the opportunity to learn and understand these different mindsets and help you skillful in managing your workspace.
This course will give you an insight on how every person is unique and accustomed to having their own way of living. Yet, we all need to work together to make something happen. You get to learn about the factors that effect the work environment, both positive and negative. Moreover, this course highlights on how substance abuse may lead to unhealthy work environment for the co-workers.
- Realise about marijuana along with the other genres of cannabis and of their uses
- Decode the ways of marijuana use and the effect an individual physically, psychologically, as well as in his behavior
- Identify the symptoms of marijuana uses
- Allot a definition to its related issues as it creates at the workplace
- Understand the legal rights of employers and employees with regards to cannabis use in the workplace
- Figure out the valid rights of the employers as well as the employees with respect to cannabis usage at the workplace
- Make your response to the events of the accused marijuana usage at the workplace
- Improve a positive workplace drug along with an alcohol code of conducts
- Identify the advantages to having tough conversations
- Describe the components of an effective behavior modification conversation
- Use your organization’s resources to help you deal with hygiene issues
- Overcome barriers that employees put up when discussing hygiene problems
- Resolve hygiene issues such as bad hair days, inappropriate piercings and body art, poor clothing choices, bad breath, body odor, excessive gas, and incontinence
- Nip poor hygiene habits in the bud
- Identify ways to encourage good hygiene at your workplace
- Define frame of reference
- Establish a positive intent and the desired outcome
- Use good communication skills during a conversation
- Draft a script for a difficult conversation
- Use specific steps to carry out a difficult conversation
- Access additional resources as required
- Maintain safety in a conversation
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Controversial Workplace Management is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Controversial Workplace Management is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Drugs and the Workplace||00:15:00|
|How to Intervene||00:30:00|
|Drug and Alcohol Policy||01:00:00|
|Let’s Talk About It!||00:15:00|
|Guidelines for Difficult Conversations||00:15:00|
|Bad Hair Days (And Weeks… and Months…)||00:15:00|
|Addressing Piercings and Body Artwork||00:15:00|
|Helping Employees Dress for Success||00:15:00|
|Choosing to Have the Conversation||00:30:00|
|Toolkit for Successful Conversations||00:30:00|
|Choosing the Time and Place||00:15:00|
|Framework for Difficult Conversations||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.