It is imperative for the students and/or jobholders to constantly work on their skills and increase efficiency. This Corel Paradox X3 Database Application Training will help you to sharpen your skills on working with spreadsheets and databases.
In this coursework, you will learn about databases, organization, interaction with the interface, manipulation and validation of data, etc. this course has instructor guide, lesson plan, presentations which will facilitate you learn about corel paradox X3 in the most efficient manner. As a result, with these newly found skills, you will be able to maintain information in your database in an astute manner.
- Understand database, primary key, and index; see how databases are organized; and use related tables and validation rules
- See common database applications, learn how to open and close the application, understand the user interface, show and hide toolbars, and get help
- Create blank database, basic table, enter, edit and delete data
- Discover how to create new and open databases, save database tables, and close database files without closing the application
- Explore printing options through learning to use the print preview option; printing out forms, reports and tables; and modifying page size and orientation
- Create tables, specify data types, save and close tables
- Managing records by learning how to add and delete table records, add data to records, and modify and delete record data
- Basic editing of tables through adding fields to existing tables, changing table view, using the undo option and navigating through out a table
- Define primary key, create secondary index and validation rules, change field formats and column width, and move columns
- Understand, create, remove and apply rules to relationships
- Examine how to work with forms by learning the basics like opening and closing forms, before moving onto navigating and modifying records within a form, along with so many more options
- Learn to search in a field through the use of sort and filter options, create and save query, create a two-table query, and edit queries
- Discover more about queries as you learn to edit, sort, run, about QBE, delete, save and close queries
- Handle reports by learning to create and save them, manage data fields, changing report view and layout, and so much more
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Corel Paradox X3 Database Application Training is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Corel Paradox X3 Database Application Training is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Creating a Database||00:30:00|
|Working With Database Files||00:30:00|
|Printing Database Files||00:30:00|
|Working With Tables|
|Working With Records||00:15:00|
|Designing a Table||00:30:00|
|Editing Table Relationships||00:30:00|
|Advanced Database Skills|
|Working With Forms, Part 1||00:15:00|
|Working With Forms, Part 2||00:30:00|
|Searching For Information||01:00:00|
|More on Queries||00:30:00|
|Reports, Part 1||01:00:00|
|Reports, Part 2||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.