Description:Corel WordPerfect 12 – Advanced is necessary for you after finishing the intermediate course. This course has several modules which will help you work on the developed level skills that you have attained and improve on them.
The basic elements of this course will expose you to the advanced stuff that is incorporated in the WordPerfect program. It will teach you all the tools and expertise necessary to operate during any work to become a skilled and efficient operator. This course will help you stand out among other colleagues and further your cause to promote your career.
- Discover how to use WordPerfect, Microsoft Word, WordPerfect Classic, and Legal mode
- Customize toolbars, property bars, menus, keyboards, display settings and application bar options
- Modify WordPerfect environment, file settings, setting summary and conversion options
- Keep your spelling and grammar on check, change language preferences, add words to dictionary, and customize word list
- Understand the table structure and use tables property bar, QuickCreate, table menu and perfect expert to manage tables
- Insert, delete, resize, join and split cells or columns and rows
- Format tables through cells rotation option, setting vertical alignment, adding borders and fill, using speedformat, and creating or deleting speedformat styles
- Carry out advanced table tasks by using QuickSum, creating formulas, changing numeric formula of a cell, converting table to tabbed text and vice versa
- Understand the structure of charts, insert charts, how interface differs when working with them, move, resize, and delete them
- Changing chart type, chart colours and fonts, legend box, and your perspective
- Sort out data using sort dialog, setting sort options, creating custom sort, and outputting sort results to a disk
- Importing and linking spreadsheets or databases, and inserting objects and other file types
- Merging mail, creating data file, entering your data, using meal merge toolbar in data file
- Finding records; navigating between records and fields; modifying field names; adding, deleting and editing records
- Create form documents, add merge fields and merge codes, performing the merge, and creating envelopes during the merge
- Get an overview of the XML interface, creating new documents, publishing to XML, and converting existing documents to XML
- Using macro toolbars and visual basic editor along with recording, playing, editing and deleting macros
- Downloading the OfficeReady browser, using it and templates from the browser
- How to searchfor files in WordPerfect, starting the WordPerfect when Windows starts, and the differences between Windows Clipboard vs. Corel Clipbook
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Corel WordPerfect 12 – Advanced is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Corel WordPerfect 12 – Advanced is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Using the Workspace Manager||00:30:00|
|Customizing How You Interact With Word||00:15:00|
|Customizing How WordPerfect Interacts With Data||00:30:00|
|Customizing Spelling and Grammar||00:30:00|
|Creating a Basic Table||01:00:00|
|Working With Rows and Columns||00:30:00|
|Formatting a Table||00:30:00|
|Advanced Table Tasks||01:00:00|
|OTHER DATA TASKS|
|Using Data From Other Applications||00:30:00|
|BEYOND BASIC DOCUMENTS|
|Mail Merge Basics||00:30:00|
|Modifying Your Data||00:30:00|
|Finalizing the Merge||00:30:00|
|Creating an XML Document||01:00:00|
|Using the OfficeReady Browser||00:30:00|
|WordPerfect and Windows||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.