It’s crucial to keep expenditures under control if you want to maximize your business income. The Cost Control Management Training will teach you how to reduce overall business expenditures and boost profits.
In this Cost Control Management Training course, you will learn the cost-saving initiatives to keep hospitality expenses under control. You will identify what processes are included in hotel cost control and which areas to focus on to control costs. For instance, you’ll learn how to estimate food and beverage costs and conduct spot checks at bars. In addition, you will learn how to price your products effectively and create daily and monthly cost reports to keep your business profitable.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the cost control process
- Be able to identify standard recipe costs
- Learn how to setup store PAR
- Familiarize yourself with bar spot checks and recipe testing
- Learn about purchasing controls
- Be able to calculate kitchen food orders
- Have a solid grasp of production control and tests
- Understand the process of monitoring through reports and checklists
Who is this course for
This course is ideal for individuals interested in learning the best cost control management techniques for business profitability. The skills gained from this training will provide excellent opportunities for career advancement.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT skills are required to take this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. And, you will also receive a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy for £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos and materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- United Kingdom & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet and desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- Substantial career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Cost Control Management Training course provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as:
- Hotel Cost Controller
- Hotel Operations Managers
- Food and Beverage department executives
- Hotel Finance Staff
|Introduction & Fundamentals|
|Introduction and Fundamental Terms||00:09:00|
|Fundamental terms – Perishable / Non Perishable cost, Inventory Terms||00:05:00|
|Qualities of Good Cost Controller||00:07:00|
|Cost Control process|
|Cost Control Process and Controls related to Purchasing||00:10:00|
|How to estimate Kitchen food Order Process Simplified||00:06:00|
|How to Setup Store PAR for to identify re-order levels||00:06:00|
|Basic Receiving Process Controls||00:07:00|
|Basic Store Process controls||00:08:00|
|Production Control and Tests|
|Recipe Card & Controls||00:08:00|
|Buffet Costing and Menu Pricing||00:08:00|
|Test and Checks in Cost Control|
|Bar Spot Checks and Recipe Testing||00:06:00|
|Production Control Via Menu Engineering||00:08:00|
|Slow and Non Moving Inventory||00:03:00|
|Monitoring via reports and Checklist|
|Daily & Monthly Food Cost Reports||00:11:00|
|Menu Engineering Reports||00:09:00|
|Cost Control Checklist||00:03:00|
No Reviews found for this course.